What happened to the MIUI ROM for HTC Evo 4G?

tyjo26

Members
Apr 7, 2011
Has development of the MIUI ROM been discontinued for the HTC Evo 4G? If so, that is just nonsense!

Has development of the MIUI ROM been discontinued for the HTC Evo 4G? If so, that is just nonsense!

From what I can tell, we lost the developer for the Evo rom. Unsure if there will be another dev to take their place.

From what I can tell, we lost the developer for the Evo rom. Unsure if there will be another dev to take their place.

Not true. Stiff took his show on the road after the falling out with Mark. The evo rom will be released going forward at forums.********. However, instead of Friday releases, it will be released on Saturdays or Sundays. This will also reduce need for multiple language packs.

Sent from my PC36100 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

What exactly happened with all the political drama around here? Problems with stiff? And they are censoring miui(dot)us now? lame. Can't wait for the next release!

Go to forums dot miui dot us. I have to spell it out like that b/c apparently freedom of speech is no longer allowed on this sight.

EVO behind

Not true. Stiff took his show on the road after the falling out with Mark. The evo rom will be released going forward at forums.********. However, instead of Friday releases, it will be released on Saturdays or Sundays. This will also reduce need for multiple language packs.

Sent from my PC36100 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

I went to
http://www.miuiandroid.com/
and found MIUI 1.4.29 but not for EVO, latest EVO release is MIUI 1.4.22 so We are behind.

Go to forums dot miui dot us. I have to spell it out like that b/c apparently freedom of speech is no longer allowed on this sight.

It's nothing to do with freedom of speech, its to do with the disgusting manner in which the events have unfolded. I will repeat, please stop posting in this manner here as it wont be tolerated. We allow freedom of speech 100% but there is still some remaining issues to iron out.

I mean no harm by the above either, we would happily co-exist and have even made a suggestion to just support official phones here and let those guys do the porting stuff, how is this unfair? I remove their content, they get unhappy, I put it back they want it removed. It's silly! enough of this for the sake of the people who use this site.

Thanks,

Mark

What issues remain to be ironed out? Is this site going to support the evo later? And what happened to make you guys censor out miui(dot)us?

It's nothing to do with freedom of speech, its to do with the disgusting manner in which the events have unfolded. I will repeat, please stop posting in this manner here as it wont be tolerated. We allow freedom of speech 100% but there is still some remaining issues to iron out.

I mean no harm by the above either, we would happily co-exist and have even made a suggestion to just support official phones here and let those guys do the porting stuff, how is this unfair? I remove their content, they get unhappy, I put it back they want it removed. It's silly! enough of this for the sake of the people who use this site.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark, all I said was that Stiff took his show on the road after you guys had a falling out. That's the truth, and the users of this forum deserve to know that. I have said nothing negative about you or MIUI or this site or anyone else. So exactly what "manner" have I posted in that is against the rules? What conflict does that statement cause?