What is the image quality of M2s' 13 MP camera? Compared to M2's 8 MP

Super shots. I am wondering if HTC One snaps better images or not. For me M2s and M2 shot normal. But I should find some comparison. :)

Does anyone know if the sensor in the MI2s and the MI3 are the same because i cant find what camera sensor that is in the MI2s anywhere.

Well since i possess both phones 16GB and 32GB Mi-2s i might take some photos this week. So if you are interested you can wait until Monday i suppose...

Reactions: Tenant
Is it true that the 8.0MP lens (mi2s 16GB, mi2a) are faster than the 13.0MP (mi2s 32GB) ones in zoom and focus?

Mine is a 32 gig.

gymenu6y.jpg

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2S

This is a shot I took with the MI2S 32GB version. It seems to be pretty good, but full size you can definitely see some graininess, but I guess that's expected for a cellphone camera.
5AR7U64.jpg

earlier eXplicit89 said that Mi2S has not very good macro. Maybe he doesn't checked 'Macro' on focus options.
Here is a macro shoot from my Mi2S 16GB (8MP) in full resolution
The focus point is on the main button of the cell phone (O button), low f of the lens gives a nice blurry effect outside the focus area

Attachments

• IMG_19102013_120340.jpg
    IMG_19102013_120340.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 200
I think that eXplicit89 was referring to the 32GB version which carries a different camera sensor.