What official tools can I use after installing Custom EU ROM?

croatan

Members
Jun 1, 2022
I've just installed the newest stable version of the community custom ROM for Xiaomi 13 Ultra.

Before unlocking the bootloader, I was aware that I wasn't 'allowed' to log out and back into the phone with my Mi Account.

Now, after unlocking the bootloader and installing the custom ROM, what tools can I use? Are there any restrictions? Can I also add my Mi account to the phone, and turn on other official features from Xiaomi, or is that not possible?

Lastly, once a new stable version is released, can I simply connect via fastboot and run the 'windows_fastboot_update_rom' command? Will none of my data or files be erased?

Thanks.

I am not aware of any tools or APKs that cannot be used after bootloader unlock, at least from MIUI side. This includes adding Mi account, which works just fine. I'm not sure which "official features" you a referring to, but again: to my knowledge everything works just fine.

As to the update question: yes, exactly - as written in the "official" thread

I am not aware of any tools or APKs that cannot be used after bootloader unlock, at least from MIUI side. This includes adding Mi account, which works just fine. I'm not sure which "official features" you a referring to, but again: to my knowledge everything works just fine.

As to the update question: yes, exactly - as written in the "official" thread
Well mostly referring to Signing into Mi account, turning ON lost phone feature (if it will work), and others where Mi account is necessary to be used.
Thanks for reply

Reactions: s3axel