What the.. ?

Lens_flare

Staff Developer
Jun 14, 2011
What you've done with stylish and business-steel miuiandroid?
I could understand what ad-s does for you: they could help you reach another cent to live, but..will be at least adfree option available? :p

Whole style has been changed and now bit candy :( So many flash.. you'd rather upload your roms than upload these flash, adsense, huge images..
What's more, it just not so good for netbook browsing :D

And seems all MIUIandroid stuff have just been unrated to a "MERE MORTAL".. I liked your sites for this, on all other sites there is just boring "MODERATOR" rate, and you had "MIUIANDROID STUFF", I can't believe that our site have also been turned into "MERE MORTAL" from "JUST INCREDIBLE"..

The forum theme is modified from the standard one, so it has the same fancy effects as the software uses.
Maybe we will add some option for removing ads for a certain fee.
We really need ads to survive.

What you've done with stylish and business-steel miuiandroid?
I could understand what ad-s does for you: they could help you reach another cent to live, but..will be at least adfree option available? :p

Whole style has been changed and now bit candy :( So many flash.. you'd rather upload your roms than upload these flash, adsense, huge images..
What's more, it just not so good for netbook browsing :D

And seems all MIUIandroid stuff have just been unrated to a "MERE MORTAL".. I liked your sites for this, on all other sites there is just boring "MODERATOR" rate, and you had "MIUIANDROID STUFF", I can't believe that our site have also been turned into "MERE MORTAL" from "JUST INCREDIBLE"..

Hi Lens,

We appreciate your feedback. We understand that change is difficult but behind the UI is a more productive forum which benefits the staff and the end user first and foremost. Its early days and there are still many things in the pipeline and things to consider. And the main thing is to focus on stabilizing MIUIAndroid for the future. Please allow us time as there is plenty of work still to be done.

Regards

Well, the new look is mind-blowing.... Keep it up.
We don't mind adverts for a while.... (unitll you make it paid for ad-free version .. ;) )

Thats what I meant.... Man, its difficult to convey tone on messages :)
Jokes apart, I totally agree with it.