What would you change/add ?

For the gingerbread rom the option to have popups apear in stock -style, not the drop down menu we have now.

Tabs (buttons in MIUI) to be on the bottom when in contacts, settings, etc as to be more intuitive for thumb use....A better theme downloader, theme manager app (Theme downloader app also seems redundant as theme manager has theme download capabilities) The bounce effect back, or perhaps options for bounce, glow, bounce + glow, none as in CM7)

If possible an optional multitasking interface when using longpress home...but that's kinda unnecessary, I feel the tab in the status bar is actually a genius idea come to think of it.

hmmmm....12hr in lockscreen would be nice....options = great.

oh yea not a fan of the new sound picker app...the sound names make no sense to me, I do like how i can download stuff though, but I have no idea what the chinese writing means and if it's redundant or not (the theme downloader has that issue too)

a few minor issues here and there...overall though...amazing.

Oh also I miss the "Clear" in the notification tray being on the bottom

I recently switched to the new nexus one gingerbread miui and I feel like it's more of a step back than a step forward. But I guess they need to stabilize the rom before starting to fix graphics and add options.
In the mean time if someone wants to delete the theme downloader it can be easily done without any repercussions to the operating system. That app is added with the language pack.

I'd love to see a long press on an app in the multi taking pane either close the app or go to its item in the app management section of settings (the one for force closing, clearing cache/defaults fire the app, etc.)

Is that possible?

Does battery stats wipe actually improve the performance? By this, I assume you mean battery wipe on the Recovery...

Not sure... it did for me. I do mean battery recalibration, i.e., wipe stats in recovery, full charge, full deplete, full recharge... something along those lines. Since I've done this, I constantly get around 12 continuous hours with moderate use (about 2-3 hours of playing music, 3 emails refreshing every hour, a few widgets, twitter throughout the day, and a few calls).

I don't even know if this is possible, but I would like the ability to have the display in black and white( better contrast in harsh sunlight), I use my phone for golf GPS?
additionally when long pressing , if it is a system app to have the option to remove from screen.( de cluttering)
The traffic monitor: the ability to link sms to calls for those of us on inclusive plans.ie: 30 sms + 55 mins calls=85 mins

Device: Htc Desire
Rom:1.3.18 R2
kernal: 2.6.35.8vorkernal

I don't even know if this is possible, but I would like the ability to have the display in black and white( better contrast in harsh sunlight), I use my phone for golf GPS?
additionally when long pressing , if it is a system app to have the option to remove from screen.( de cluttering)
The traffic monitor: the ability to link sms to calls for those of us on inclusive plans.ie: 30 sms + 55 mins calls=85 mins

Device: Htc Desire
Rom:1.3.18 R2
kernal: 2.6.35.8vorkernal

What I do with system apps is put them in their own separate folder and set it aside. That way, there's no clutter, but if I need an app, I know where it is.

how come I don't have the turn off animation from gingerbread?

is there an option in the settings that I have turn on?

thanks...I was wondering what the "power off animation" meant
I thought it was like turn off the animations

EDIT: still doesn't work? is it because I'm using a different launcher?
EDIT 2: figured it out, I had to put animation to full