What's the best online store to buy Xiaomi Mi3

Almost every chinese seller puts a 1-20$ value on the package. You just have to be lucky that the customs don't open up your package. Ibuygou also gift wraps the phone so customs are less likely to open it. But if you buy a case and a screenprotector then those don't get giftwrapped and the customs will know that the package contains a phone. Customs opened mine but was lucky I didn't have to pay duty's.

Almost every chinese seller puts a 1-20$ value on the package. You just have to be lucky that the customs don't open up your package. Ibuygou also gift wraps the phone so customs are less likely to open it. But if you buy a case and a screenprotector then those don't get giftwrapped and the customs will know that the package contains a phone. Customs opened mine but was lucky I didn't have to pay duty's.
Yeah, I'll just dispute them today if they don't refund me :D

By law you HAVE to pay customs duty/vat/tax. If you don't have to when it arrives at your door, then you're lucky. When buying higher value objects from Chine you need to factor in the customs duty, or you'll end up with situations like this. I've never heard of a seller refunding the customs duty. I think you had to pay the same or even more if the information on the label was actually correct.

By law you HAVE to pay customs duty/vat/tax. If you don't have to when it arrives at your door, then you're lucky. When buying higher value objects from Chine you need to factor in the customs duty, or you'll end up with situations like this. I've never heard of a seller refunding the customs duty. I think you had to pay the same or even more if the information on the label was actually correct.
Yeah, true. :)

Just wanted to say thanks for the ibuygou recommendation. Got it from china to UK in 5 days with DHL!! I signed up for an ibuygou account and got emails letting me know shipment was on way etc . Genuine phone, no customs, just having a play now but first impressions are its a great phone...

In my opinion Tradingshenzhen are the best because I was looking for an MI3 pink color for my girlfriend and they were the only guys who gave me they great support. I strongly recommended - best shop, fastest delivery and low taxes .