Where Can Buy The Mi Max

You can buy Mi Max 64GB for 291USD (not including shipping,duty insurance) on ibuygou.com with coupon code:
CEBULAMIMAX64G
ibuygou .com/p-xiaomi-mi-max-snapdragon-652-octa-core-18ghz-3gb-ram-64gb-rom-8433.html
or 32GB version for 265USD with coupon code: CEBULAMIMAX32G
ibuygou .com/p-xiaomi-mi-max-snapdragon-650-6-core-18ghz-3gb-ram-32gb-rom-8432.html

If someone wants to know more or needs a help on buying I can help on private message

Reactions: Stefano131270
I got mine from local reseller, they make profit by using cache back.
It's alaways better to get your hands on it before you buy it, but if there are no other option the aliexpress is your friend.

It is not only a questions where to buy, it is also a question which version with which rom to buy.
I realised late that some vendors use their own modified roms. Gearbest for instance does it, you will never get an MIUI (their Android) update with such a rom. If you go and use another rom, (like the great XIAOMI.eu rom, you will loose the guarantee.
Depending how skilled you are, you better watch what to buy where.

I am slowly progressing, having installed this stable xiaomi.eu rom in my helium (128 GB) mi max.

Cheers, Lati

Hi,

Just wanted to confirm is it safe to buy from gearbest.com. Also is the price Okay?
I will shipping this to Hong Kong, any custom or duties needs to be paid?

Here is the link -http:// m.gearbest.com /mobile-phones/ pp_360559.html

Hi, gearbest is safe, prices are OK, just keep in mind that they have modified rom that you are not able to update. You have to flash another rom either standard xiaomi or xiaomi.eu. If you flash another rom, you loose their guarantee (which is not nice, had a guarantee case with another mobile, now I know how much a guarantee from a China shop is worth. )
Cheers, Lati

Gesendet von meinem MI MAX mit Tapatalk

Hi, gearbest is safe, prices are OK, just keep in mind that they have modified rom that you are not able to update. You have to flash another rom either standard xiaomi or xiaomi.eu. If you flash another rom, you loose their guarantee (which is not nice, had a guarantee case with another mobile, now I know how much a guarantee from a China shop is worth. )
Cheers, Lati

Hi,

I will be flashing the eu room anywaz because I will using this in a country where I will not be able to claim warranty. Currently using the 3gb 64gb rom version but planning to move on to the 4gb 128gb version.

Thanks

Seems to be a good price, have friends who ordered there already, do a Google research to get your own impression. My colleagues did not complain, geek buying does not have international 4 GB 128 GB Version, if you plan to flash anyway, it doesn't matter.

Reactions: jjrojoc
Isn't Hong Kong a part of Mainland China since 1999? If you are on Aliexpress, check for Hong Kong Goldway, shop is open for 6 years, you always have money back with Aliexpress... The Mi max pro 4/128 goes from USD 305...
Good Luck
Cheers, Lati