Where can I buy ORIGINAL Mi2(S) display?

Shepherd

Members
Feb 21, 2014
Hi,

I want to buy new LCD + touch panel for my Mi2, because it shattered, but I don't know where can I get a really ORIGINAL screen.
Ibuygou sends not original, poor quaility touchpanel with white dots and grids on it.
I am affraid of purchase from Aliexpress, there are many fake screens.
Where can I buy 100% original display?
Have Anybody bought a really high quality screen ever? Because I can see : "fake, crappy, poor quality" screens everywhere.
May be Fulcrumall?
I hope to get a link to a reliable shop here.

Thanks

Check out spemall.com I bought the screen from them and I'm pretty sure they are original or at least good quality.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 7 mediante Tapatalk

If you can't see any difference between the original and the new screen then that screen would be perfect for me. Because I want to buy a display which I can't notice that it is a replaced screen.

So I can buy from these 2 shop:
http://www.spemall.com/LCD-Display-Screen-Assembly-Touch-Screen-For-xiaomi-2s-2-Smartphone_g.html

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/pro...Xiaomi-M2-M2s-Mi2-Mi2s/928239_1385880676.html

But I can see that Spemall doesn't send it with the black frame around the screen. It would be great, if I don't have to use glue for the new panel. Then the best choice will be your aliexpress link.

If somebody have bad experience with this aliexpress seller, please tell me before I order it.

Thanks

From what I've read, the screen from spemall comes with frame, and there are people very satisfied with it.
But honestly, I won't ever buy from spemall because they sold a lot of fake Xiaomi pistons to users from a spanish forum. I think aliexpress is a good option if you find a seller with good reputation. And Fulcrumall seems to be a trsutworthy seller too.

I received this response from spemall:

"... we get it from xiaomi official company.
Many customers bought the screen of xiaomi 2S for us, they said t's good.
"

If they send it with frame, it would be very good. And I prefer Paypal. Maybe I'll wait a few more days and I'll write to the the sellers.

If I get the new screen, I will write my expeprience.

They send it with the frame. When I bought it I was worried too so I wrote them asking to send the display and the frame together, but I think it's what they always do.

When you assemble the display you'll have to recalibrate the proximity sensor though. That is done by entering the engineer mode entering a code on the phone app. Just Google it to know which one.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 7 2013 mediante Tapatalk

Do You also have good experience with them and their display? If the answer is yes then it will be enough for me.

Hi,

I want to buy new LCD + touch panel for my Mi2, because it shattered, but I don't know where can I get a really ORIGINAL screen.
Ibuygou sends not original, poor quaility touchpanel with white dots and grids on it.
I am affraid of purchase from Aliexpress, there are many fake screens.
Where can I buy 100% original display?
Have Anybody bought a really high quality screen ever? Because I can see : "fake, crappy, poor quality" screens everywhere.
May be Fulcrumall?
I hope to get a link to a reliable shop here.

Thanks
Have you contacted ibuygou? They're supposed to be official 3rd party partner or Xiaomi. If they send poor quality products, it will ruin them.

Do You also have good experience with them and their display? If the answer is yes then it will be enough for me.

The display is just as good as the original. I did though asked for express shipping and I received it in a week or so.

I really didn't buy it from ibuygou (where I did buy the phone) just because I had heard some bad reviews.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 7 2013 mediante Tapatalk

Yesterday I received the new Mi2(s) screen from Spemall. I am very pleased with them:
There were two gifts in the package: a screen protector film (cheaper one but not bad quality) and a really good screwdriver. I think it is very nice of them.
The display was well packaged in a well-padded box. They send the screen with the black frame around the screen, so you can change your broken screen easily. The quality of the dislay is good, but I think it is also a bit different than the original, however , it is not in the least visible.
So I am completely satisfied with them.

By the way, here is my negative experiences with Ibuygou:
I ordered my phone from them so I thought I can trust them. Therefore first I ordered from them this item "Original Xiaomi Mi2s replacement screeen". But when I got it I was very dissatisfied: The screen (not the display, the whole panel) was blue or it had a blue shade. I know immediately it is not an original screen as they advertised. When I looked closer I could see that it is a cheap, low-grade touchpanel. There are a lot of small white dots and grid on it. I immediately wrote to Ibuygou that this is not what I paid. After a few e-mail they said I can send it back to them and I get a full refund. So I sent it back and wait for the refund. After a week I got back only the screen's price so I paid 55$ for nothing (shipping to me and back to them). Thereafter I came to this forum and opened this topic.

So thanks for the help!

Last edited: