Where Can I Download A Working With Google Play Store Miui Version Rom (store Version)?

StardustOne

Members
Sep 19, 2015
After trying for a week now, I lost my patience with my Mi Pad 2 and I would like to install what was on the Mi Pad 2 when it arrived from the store I bought it. In my case that was geekbuying.com and they also unlocked my tablet to install a multilanguage version with a working google play store.

From what I remember that version was 7.0.10. I would like to install this but where can I find this ROM for a download and are there other stores out there that use their own images?

It must be possible to get this ROM, Geekbuying has used it on my tablet. So does anyone know where such a store ROM could be downloaded?

Why don't you ask to geekbuying about the store ROM (packed with tons of malwares) ?

This forum is a place that discussing about "xiaomi.eu" ROM.
I personally recommend to flash latest TRWP, stable xiaomi.eu ROM, and open Gapps 30/6/2016 version.

Reactions: Stefano131270
After trying for a week now, I lost my patience with my Mi Pad 2 and I would like to install what was on the Mi Pad 2 when it arrived from the store I bought it. In my case that was geekbuying.com and they also unlocked my tablet to install a multilanguage version with a working google play store.

From what I remember that version was 7.0.10. I would like to install this but where can I find this ROM for a download and are there other stores out there that use their own images?

It must be possible to get this ROM, Geekbuying has used it on my tablet. So does anyone know where such a store ROM could be downloaded?
error 963?
however yeah, to get a good rom on this mipad you have to bang your head on. its definitely annoying but at the end youll have a good tablet

I was finally able to get rid of error 963, okay looks like I do not need that Geekbuying ROM, nevertheless I have asked them to provide me a link also the day before, they did not reply.

Not sure if the Geekbuying team ROM has any malware, it looked like an older 7.0.10 something version that was dated from January, well it had stagefright detection issues, preventing from showing not vulnerable, but without any exploits listed.

Perhaps Geekbuying and all the other shops should start to distribute that xiaomi.eu_multi_latte_6.3.31_v7-5.1.zip version I found in the Trandingshenzen download and installation instructions? :) Worked for me....

I bought this tablet from gearbest, and also they install a customized rom with play store and a full set of languages, but i flashed my tablet with official stabile rom 7.5, and after a day, a new rom came out from this site, with all languages, and i flashed it,and now i'm using it with great pleasure, no bugs so far.

Inviato dal mio MI PAD 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Digleo