Where to buy Mi3?

I am very disappointed with Ibuygou especially as I have seen the excellent feedback they have received. My troubles began when I placed an order last Monday for a Mi3, after placing the order I got no conformation of purchase from them and only received information from paypal. I had to contact Ibuygou after 3 days, as I still had no conformation.
After about 20 mnutes I finally got an order number and after a further 3 days I finally received a DHL tracking number and then nothing happened again for a further 3 days. I again contacted Ibuygou and miraculusly 30 mins later received an email from DHL saying there was a shipping error and it had been returned to shipping company.
Contacted Ibuygou again and was told that DHL would not ship the phone because it had a battery,WTF!
Spoke to customer service again to ask what they would do about it and they said they will send it again via DHL and hopefully this time i would be lucky! I reluctantly agreed as I have seen positive comments about them, however,they assured me they would send it again today, and guess what, NOTHING.

F%$KED OFF TO SAY THE LEAST.

Do you know Google,?

EtoTalk

www.etotalk.com/

EtoTalk.com is a leading worldwide smartphone seller. We supply Android Dual SIM , Smartphone Dual SIM, Smartphone Dual SIM products at wholesale prices ...
Yeah sorry didn't google.
I saw tht site. IBUYGOU is a bit cheaper and works fine.
Thnx.

I am very disappointed with Ibuygou especially as I have seen the excellent feedback they have received. My troubles began when I placed an order last Monday for a Mi3, after placing the order I got no conformation of purchase from them and only received information from paypal. I had to contact Ibuygou after 3 days, as I still had no conformation.
After about 20 mnutes I finally got an order number and after a further 3 days I finally received a DHL tracking number and then nothing happened again for a further 3 days. I again contacted Ibuygou and miraculusly 30 mins later received an email from DHL saying there was a shipping error and it had been returned to shipping company.
Contacted Ibuygou again and was told that DHL would not ship the phone because it had a battery,WTF!
Spoke to customer service again to ask what they would do about it and they said they will send it again via DHL and hopefully this time i would be lucky! I reluctantly agreed as I have seen positive comments about them, however,they assured me they would send it again today, and guess what, NOTHING.

F%$KED OFF TO SAY THE LEAST.
I also placed my order on monday and I received the phone on Friday. No probles whatsoever.
Also good mail response.
Did you create an ac count at IBUYGOU?

I ordered mine through Xiaomiworld.com. No issues, fast shipping. Singapore to US in 3 days too.

Sent from my Xiaomi Mi3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: laser20
Some Croatian users buy from this site, EU warehouse, recived legit device, all went great, and phone arrived 4-6 days after clear payment..

Reactions: Djordjije
I ordered my 64gb from Ibuygou.com.
Couldnt fault it. was dispatched next day and received two days later.
I've had stuff from the UK get here slower!

I want to buy the Mi3 64 GB, but it's quite an investment to just get it from any website and risk getting scamed.
Read a few threads abou ibuygou.com, and having problems with tech support. Also read some reviews of xiaomiworld.com.
What I would like to know is, where did you buy yours, and are you happy with the service?

Thanks

I can highly recommend you a german store that has originals and it arrives within 3 days in europe.
http://www.androidfiguren.de/

Hey @JuanRoman, I've ordered my Mi3 from Ibuygou.com 3 days ago, my device isn't shipped yet :(

I'm still waiting for them to ship it...
Why nobody likes aliexpress, but the Truth is all it needs is to have little brain to look for feedback, I bought mine from aliexpress goldway store best experience 280 dollars 16gb black, Shipped within 24h free to Europe 2 weeks +:gifts. From this store 1500 mi3w sold, recived 900 positive feedbacks all happy customers, Redmi 1s 3000 sold all positive feedback no one report of fake, seller responded to my every demand, I wanted rooted, free case free protective film and shipped like mp3, player value 30 dollars to avoid custom's fees, which I did and no fees from customs. On my every wish the seller responded in positive manner and i recived everything on time and what I ordered is 100000% genuine. Now I ordered another phone from him redmi 1s and is on the way I got even discount:).
So guys aliexpress doesn't suck you suck because you don't know how to use the site. Always check for feedback and read the feedback, don't go to the chipest price, go for the number of product sold and positive feedbacks received and there is no way tings to go wrong, but is up to you not aliexpress ok goodspeed :)

Why nobody likes aliexpress, but the Truth is all it needs is to have little brain to look for feedback, I bought mine from aliexpress goldway store best experience 280 dollars 16gb black, Shipped within 24h free to Europe 2 weeks +:gifts. From this store 1500 mi3w sold, recived 900 positive feedbacks all happy customers, Redmi 1s 3000 sold all positive feedback no one report of fake, seller responded to my every demand, I wanted rooted, free case free protective film and shipped like mp3, player value 30 dollars to avoid custom's fees, which I did and no fees from customs. On my every wish the seller responded in positive manner and i recived everything on time and what I ordered is 100000% genuine. Now I ordered another phone from him redmi 1s and is on the way I got even discount:).
So guys aliexpress doesn't suck you suck because you don't know how to use the site. Always check for feedback and read the feedback, don't go to the chipest price, go for the number of product sold and positive feedbacks received and there is no way tings to go wrong, but is up to you not aliexpress ok goodspeed :)

Yeah, I didn't even know alibabaexpress was selling da phone! Some people have recommended me to buy from IbuygoU and I've ordered.. It's been 3 days, my Mi3 isn't shipped yet..