Where to buy Mi4

vainroma

Members
Dec 9, 2012
Hi to all.
I live in Israel and I want to buy the all new Mi4, the thing is that "ibuygou.com" dont ship this phone to israel (I already paid them and got my money back)
So now I would like to know the best place to buy a new and original (genuine) mi4

Reactions: kirev
Hi to all.
I live in Israel and I want to buy the all new Mi4, the thing is that "ibuygou.com" dont ship this phone to israel (I already paid them and got my money back)
So now I would like to know the best place to buy a new and original (genuine) mi4

Do you have friends in China ? If you have friends in China ,you can ask them to buy for you . 11.11 Xiaomi m4 is on sale .If they send to you via DHL or fedex to Israel ,it takes about 1 week or so . Hope this advice can be helpful for you .

Hi to all.
I got mine from Merimobile Europe Warehouse http://www.merimobiles.com/europe-warehouse/
Will they recognize you as Europe ? Just check with them. in 5 days it was delivered to me. Wait with your order for few days and coupon code Yellow should reduce price by $25. Good luck.

Do you have friends in China ? If you have friends in China ,you can ask them to buy for you . 11.11 Xiaomi m4 is on sale .If they send to you via DHL or fedex to Israel ,it takes about 1 week or so . Hope this advice can be helpful for you .
Unfortunately I do not know anyone in China...

as you can see it seems like genuine Xiaomi phone, so I hope there want be any problems...
Yeah it sure looks genuine, but I guess it's always like that in pictures. Definitely a good price though, in fact the shipping is free so you'll be paying less than I did because I got it from xiaomishop and they charged me $48 for shipping from EU warehouse.

Sent from my MI 4W