Where To Find Mi Max 2 In Europe

KillerbeanNL

Members
Jul 16, 2017
Hi Guys,

Sander here, from the Netherlands.

Last week my Galaxy s7 edge fell on the floor and i got the glass screen cracked. after gathering some information i learned that it it impossible to replace only the glass. The whole screen has to be replaced (300+ euro).

So i was looking for the mi max 2 and i ordered it at the mi max store via aliexpress

But even with DHL the shipping (handling order) is slow.
Are there any shops in the EU that have it on stock?
I can still cancel the order and order somewhere else =)

Sander

Hi Guys,

Sander here, from the Netherlands.

Last week my Galaxy s7 edge fell on the floor and i got the glass screen cracked. after gathering some information i learned that it it impossible to replace only the glass. The whole screen has to be replaced (300+ euro).

So i was looking for the mi max 2 and i ordered it at the mi max store via aliexpress

But even with DHL the shipping (handling order) is slow.
Are there any shops in the EU that have it on stock?
I can still cancel the order and order somewhere else =)

Sander
Ali express seller took me only 6 Bank days to get it with regular posting. That's pretty fast if you ask me.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Ok, i will wait a few days then.
They don't respond to any messages at all. That is making me look elsewhere
But offcourse its weekend now.

Bought mine from honor-buy and they shipped from Italy, took 1 or 2 days, don't remember, but it was fast anyway once it shipped (I live in Sweden).

Can't post a direct link since I don't have 5 posts...

Hi NiklasA,

yes we need 5+ posts to share a link.
I have noticed the one from honor-buy. But at the time i thought it was better to order from xiaomi directly.
With the DHL shipping option (cost 30 euro more) it should arrive in 2-3 days.

I placed my order a week ago. Still i do have a tracking number but the package is not on its way.
Called DHL yesterday they said the xiaomi warehouse have to bring or call dhl to pick package up.

Xiaomi doesnt respond to messages too.
Felt good about this company before, but all these chinese companies are all the same to me now.