Which Twrp Version Should I Used?

No, only ROM fastboot. Xiaomi.eu ROM twrp or update

Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk

Ir you refer to Android 7.0 ROM, twrp 3.0.3.0, post 5

I was on 5.1.1 and installed the latest ROM: MIUI 8.3 7.3.30.

This somehow killed my TWRP, so I couldn't root anymore. Guess I should have installed TWRP first. For Mi4S, aqua 7.0 seems to be the latest TWRP. The other aqua TWRP's are buggy apparently.

Then I had to install the stock China ROM using fastboot because at least that ROM has root. Now I lost the unlocked bootloader. Don't know what to do now. How do I get MIUI 8.3 7.3.30, TWRP, and root on my Mi4S?

This somehow killed my TWRP, so I couldn't root anymore. Guess I should have installed TWRP first. For Mi4S, aqua 7.0 seems to be the latest TWRP. The other aqua TWRP's are buggy apparently.

Then I had to install the stock China ROM using fastboot because at least that ROM has root. Now I lost the unlocked bootloader. Don't know what to do now. How do I get MIUI 8.3 7.3.30, TWRP, and root on my Mi4S?
All you need, but spanish tutorial
http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=1288503
Post 5

English tutorial
https://xiaomi.eu/community/index.php?threads/38259/
Post 19

Is recommended if you change base or type of ROM, but you can risk and check if you have no failures

I usually upgrade ROM, just wipe cache / dalvik. With new ROM, other base, all except SD card

I just did Format, Cache, Dalvik Cache after installing TWRP. Then flashed MIUI 8.7.3.20 Stable for the Mi4S. Rebooted after installation from TWRP. Getting black screen after seeing the Mi logo.

Trying out MIUI 8.7.3.30 soon.

I just did Format, Cache, Dalvik Cache after installing TWRP. Then flashed MIUI 8.7.3.20 Stable for the Mi4S. Rebooted after installation from TWRP. Getting black screen after seeing the Mi logo.

Trying out MIUI 8.7.3.30 soon.
Xiaomi.eu ROM?

I recommend you always put a new ROM, make from twrp a backup of yours

Should I perform Advanced Wipe in addition to Wipe>FactoryReset? If so, which Advanced Wipe options should I stay clear of when installing a new ROM (fresh install)?

It is important that you make sure that ROM shares. The first ROM of Android 7 that is installed, recommended to install from the ROM development miui 6.12.22, and has to be per update. That ROM parts, and what ROM you want to put.

3.0.3.0 twrp not work on ROMs no Android 7. I flashed stable ROM 8.2.1.0 And I had to put version 3.0.2.0, because with the other version the phone stayed in the logo.

Ok, I just wondered why the auto install does not work. If I go to updater-> select file-> install, my phone only reboot into twrp nothing else

Ok, I just wondered why the auto install does not work. If I go to updater-> select file-> install, my phone only reboot into twrp nothing else
Do you mean to update the ROM by selecting package?

What ROM you have And what ROM do you hace tiempo install

True, it is like that, it restarts in twrp mode, now in install it looks for ROM

It does not depends on the Rom since the last 3 versions of the weekly Rom releases, this “error“ appears. I download the file to my download folder and go to updater app select package and press install. My phone reboots and only boots into twrp. With earlier versions, twrp automatically installs the Rom after “select package- install“ my phone has been rebooted and the twrp installs the selected package without any manual steps

It does not depends on the Rom since the last 3 versions of the weekly Rom releases, this “error“ appears. I download the file to my download folder and go to updater app select package and press install. My phone reboots and only boots into twrp. With earlier versions, twrp automatically installs the Rom after “select package- install“ my phone has been rebooted and the twrp installs the selected package without any manual steps
Yes.