Who has ordered one?

does this phone support arabic language reading(not the menu,settings,etc...) just to read arabic fonts . if it does then please let me know coz i want to order one right now

another question is :

why xiaomi website is selling for 327$ while ibuygou sells it for 499$ !!!!

It doesn't support Arabic by default.

Later multi language patches like those from this website might add it however.

As for the price difference... one is that of the manufacturer, the other one of the reseller.

Supply and demand control the second price while the first one is the official pricing set by Xiaomi.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 4

It doesn't support Arabic by default.

Later multi language patches like those from this website might add it however.

As for the price difference... one is that of the manufacturer, the other one of the reseller.

Supply and demand control the second price while the first one is the official pricing set by Xiaomi.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 4

for the price it doesnt matter , for arabic language it does matter , i dont want to buy a phone and to wait until getting a language pack , what i know is that jelly bean versions should have arabic language added by default . correct me if i am wrong

for the price it doesnt matter , for arabic language it does matter , i dont want to buy a phone and to wait until getting a language pack , what i know is that jelly bean versions should have arabic language added by default . correct me if i am wrong
By default it seems that only chinese and english on Xiaomi devices. If you need multi lang you must use ROM from Miuiandroid here. Also, xiaomi devices has dual systems, so you can install stock android ROM to find your language (it's not official). Wish that in future, xiaomi will support multi langs by default! (Waiting for Hugo Bara :rolleyes:)

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

By default it seems that only chinese and english on Xiaomi devices. If you need multi lang you must use ROM from Miuiandroid here. Also, xiaomi devices has dual systems, so you can install stock android ROM to find your language (it's not official). Wish that in future, xiaomi will support multi langs by default! (Waiting for Hugo Bara :rolleyes:)

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

that means i have to install a language pack from from here right? iam not looking for whole language package , i use english system language always , i just need it to read or recognize arabic language while iam browsing internet or on whatsapp , etc..... , so is there a chance for that ?

You don't need a language pack to do that. Works by default.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk 4

You can display every language just fine... the language packs only translate menus and the likes.

I'd pry wait on getting an mi3 in full after the staff here get one.

Owning a Xiaomi device outside of China would be a horrible experience if it weren't for miuiandroud.

Am I still allowed to call this place miuiandroid?

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2S

I'd pry wait on getting an mi3 in full after the staff here get one.

Owning a Xiaomi device outside of China would be a horrible experience if it weren't for miuiandroud.

Am I still allowed to call this place miuiandroid?

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2S

Yes, MIUIAndroid / MA.

I bought the 64gb after I bought the 16gb, it s good value. Look... It's not really but it's value will hold and you can't expand the 16. We all know how much a 64gb card costs! :)

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 2
Well, you can always use OTG to expand Xiaomi storage. I'll probably buy the 16GB version, and for all the media (movies, music...) I will use OTG.

how do i get hold of xiaomi phones in south africa

hello.. its wonderful to see someone from south Africa interested in xiaomi phones too.. I'm also living in south Africa.. I have a Xiaomi Mi2, I'm actually selling it.. its by far the best I've used.. even better than my friends "Flagship Galaxy SIII" .. anyway.. welcome to this wonderful community.. I'm new here as well.. let me know if you're interested in buying.. its still in excellent condition with all original Accessories and Extremely durable packaging..

Makes me wonder why you sell it, but you are right.

Best phone ever, only thing that could make it better is a SD card slot.

Reactions: Youri
Everyone who ordered on Ibuygou:

1. Do you think your money is safe? In the meaning of no issues with Ibuygou about the payment or shipment. And what is your experience withit.
  2. Not afraid for theeting on the first phones?