why the charging show different

dragson

Members
Oct 30, 2022
why the charging show different?It shows me as in the picture.
I purchased a New cable from the official importer of Xiaomi in my country
In the picture on the right is the new cable and the left side it is the cable Comes in the phone box?
in both cables i use same Power Supply from the box
Is this not an original cable?

Poco f3
Thanks

p.JPG.jpg

Last edited:
Did you tested the "new" cable on both phones?
Does the animation differs in this scenario? Same cable on both!
Yes i tested the new cable on the poco f3 and I I also have a Redmi Note 10 Pro(the both pone is Same charging technology 33w)I get as in the picture on the right.

If I use a cable that came in a box of the phone everting is good on the both phone ang i get animation charging lika a left picture

Yes i tested the new cable on the poco f3 and I I also have a Redmi Note 10 Pro(the both pone is Same charging technology 33w)I get as in the picture on the right.

If I use a cable that came in a box of the phone everting is good on the both phone ang i get animation charging lika a left picture
Then the new cable isn't original or it's defective.
The Xiaomi's Turbo Charge default cable has one more proprietary pin that's probably lacking in the new one.

Then the new cable isn't original or it's defective.
The Xiaomi's Turbo Charge default cable has one more proprietary pin that's probably lacking in the new one.

It's sad because I didn't want to buy on For example AliExpres and get a fake
I paid more to the "official importer" of Xiaomi in my country to get original In the end they sell a fake

It's sad because I didn't want to buy on For example AliExpres and get a fake
I paid more to the "official importer" of Xiaomi in my country to get original In the end they sell a fake
Actually, I have the same animation as in the right ever since I got my poco f3. So it's not necessarily a fake cable