why Xiaomi.eu Roms are only based on Chinese Roms ?

RenatoNismo

Members
Dec 29, 2017
as we see, devs pick all these chinese roms to make .eu roms

why they won't make this on Global Roms ?
I think Global is something better, less ads and less work to change and implementing.. Global Stable is getting more updates for all devices than the Chinese, the last Chinese Stable was October.. 5 months of waiting for next xiaomi.eu stable

that's why I think Global Roms get the better work

I think Global is something better, less ads and less work to change and implementing.. Global Stable is getting more updates for all devices than the Chinese, the last Chinese Stable was October.. 5 months of waiting for next xiaomi.eu stable

1) Many devices don't get any Global ROMs.
2) China ROMs are usually more up-to-date than Global ROMs.
3) Global ROMs also have ads, just probably harder for you to notice.

China ROMs are always better developed than Global ROMs. They are more stable, with faster bug fixes and updates. This should come as no surprise since Xiaomi is a Chinese company after all, so we should expect the best software development from the main official source. Global ROMs on the other hand, always seem to fall behind with the bug fixing process. They focus on bringing new features more than anything else, while failing to address software issues in due time. This is my experience over the years as far as MIUI development is concerned, and by the looks of it I don't think this situation is going to change any time soon.