Widevine L1 Netflix

Anthroi

Members
Jan 22, 2021
Hello guys, I'm having a problem on my Netflix app and my rom version is the 21.6.23 weekly with the twrp 3.5.2_10. I can't play any videos in Netflix and it says error 5.7, whenever i try to reinstall it or even reset my phone, it doesn't fix it. Then my friend says that I should install Magisk so I can disable the liboemcrypto and it actually works but the problem is the widevine, my Redmi k30 has L1 but when I turn the disable in magisk, it returns to L3. How I can fix this?

Reactions: Koshinnosuke
You should it in settings, passwords and security, fingerprint unlock, fingerprint payments, click widevine, and click certificate. if everything works out, it will update widevine and it will work again, if it doesn't, try the friend's method over liboencrypto

• Love
Reactions: Anthroi
Hello guys, I'm having a problem on my Netflix app and my rom version is the 21.6.23 weekly with the twrp 3.5.2_10. I can't play any videos in Netflix and it says error 5.7, whenever i try to reinstall it or even reset my phone, it doesn't fix it. Then my friend says that I should install Magisk so I can disable the liboemcrypto and it actually works but the problem is the widevine, my Redmi k30 has L1 but when I turn the disable in magisk, it returns to L3. How I can fix this?
When having Magisk installed, you need to enable MagiskHide and hide root from Carrier Services, Google Play Store, Google Play Services, Google Services Framework, clear cache of the apps and restart, probably hiding Apps like Netflix too

redmi k30 no widevine L1
give me your drm info
If you are using a recent Weekly or the latest Stable ROM by Xiaomi.eu, you can download the Widevine L1 certificate in phone's settings => Passwords & security -> Fingerprint unlock -> Fingerprint payments -> Widevine (L1)

:)

• Love
If you are using a recent Weekly or the latest Stable ROM by Xiaomi.eu, you can download the Widevine L1 certificate in phone's settings => Passwords & security -> Fingerprint unlock -> Fingerprint payments -> Widevine (L1)

my redmi k30 & phoenix using 12.5
but download the widevine L1 certificate Display Error -10009

Do you have a screenshot about drm info

Make a log while requesting a certificate:
Code:
adb logcat -s DrmUtils,DrmLibTime,QC-time-services,QCOM-OEMCrypto,QSEECOMAPI,WVLib,MTService,MTService-TEE,android_os_HwBinder,"##XLogger##" > log.txt

Did you solve it?error 5.7

Did you solve it?error 5.7
It solved when I tried using the Magisk but only L3, i already updated it thru finger payment (certificate) but still L3. I uninstalled the Magisk and it backs to L1 but still error 5.7.