Wifi Bug ? Miui 7 By Xiaomi.eu 5.11.19 Beta

AndroideSV

Members
Nov 22, 2015
Hello forum friends, it is my first post, and tell them the day Friday received my redmi note 2 first thing I did was install the next version "xiaomi.eu_multi_hermes_5.11.1_v7-5.0" then restore factory and turn actuzlice by OTA to the version referred to in the title (after installation does not restore) and I began to utililzarlo but what I see is that when locking the screen and spend about 2min disconnects from my network wifi stop receiving notifiaciones, the wifi is maintained on but not connected to my network, and the option to "Keep active wireless signal during the suspension" the need to "Always"
Thank you.

(Google Translator)

Hello forum friends, it is my first post, and tell them the day Friday received my redmi note 2 first thing I did was install the next version "xiaomi.eu_multi_hermes_5.11.1_v7-5.0" then restore factory and turn actuzlice by OTA to the version referred to in the title (after installation does not restore) and I began to utililzarlo but what I see is that when locking the screen and spend about 2min disconnects from my network wifi stop receiving notifiaciones, the wifi is maintained on but not connected to my network, and the option to "Keep active wireless signal during the suspension" the need to "Always"
Thank you.

(Google Translator)

This issue brought it back two weeks!

Questo problema ce lo portiamo dietro da due settimane!

I download the PC because it is very fast, then pass the file to the micro sd

Io scarico con il pc perchè è molto veloce, poi passo il file nella micro sd

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24269982086989117

Hi, install TWRP did the wipes before and after installing the ROM, and now says "verify error" when I connect to my WiFi network to connect have to enter the page of my router and change WPA to WPA2 or vice versa, and so if it connects but then if you turn off the WiFi or restart the redmi note 2 gives the same error: /; (

(Google translator)

Hi, install TWRP did the wipes before and after installing the ROM, and now says "verify error" when I connect to my WiFi network to connect have to enter the page of my router and change WPA to WPA2 or vice versa, and so if it connects but then if you turn off the WiFi or restart the redmi note 2 gives the same error: /; (

(Google translator)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime
Now for me it is difficult to answer. I had also made a wipe system. I'm very happy with Rom 5.11.5, phone and flawless, then from a somewhere could hide small problems but things for me is not important. I hope someone has solutions for you. I had tried so many Rom, for what I decided to have the phone very clean with wipe data, you did? but I do not know if he can be responsible for the smooth operation of the mine