Invalid WiFi Connecting and Disconnecting [Poco F3 / MIUI 13 v13.0.5 Stable / Android 12]

kryog3n

Members
Apr 19, 2022
Good day everyone,

I want to address this problem since it was overdue and have not been resolved by any means like reset wifi, factory reset, change/upgrade ROM (official Global EEA vice versa and Xiaomi.eu recently), reset my wifi router and change band/country and etc.

This issue began when updated my Poco F3 Global EEA / Android 11 / MIUI 12.5.6 firmware to Global EEA / Android 12 / MIUI 13.

Wifi is working in my previous firmware. After an update, wifi connected and then later, disconnect itself for no reason. Temporary put into static IP as temporary fix, but later and longer hours of wifi usage, it also keeps disconnected. Next thing was decide to unlock bootloader and hoping will fix on using stable Xiaomi.eu ROM. Done change Xiaomi.eu stable ROM / Android 12 / MIUI 13 v13.0.3 but still issue persist and not been resolve. Last day had a new update of Stable / MIUI 13 v13.0.5 / Android 12, hoping this will end my problem and viola!, the problem still exist. I have many devices here connected to my router without having issue on some of my regular 2.4/5Ghz and WiFi 6.

I'm losing hope of finding the solution of my phones' wifi. Hopefully dev will help me out and to others who have known issue like this. By the way, I already tried and search here in our forum but no luck to fix my problem. On video, I manually turn on wifi toggle and later, disconnect by itself.

I'm loving Xiaomi.eu ROM since of my Poco F1 days until upgrade to Poco F3 and there is nowhere I can change to other ROM as this was the only trusted custom ROM nearest to official Xiaomi ROM release.

See text file with weblink of my log and video recording (recording running before logcat).

Logcat = https://www112.zippyshare.com/v/xt6YpEi8/file.html
Video recording = https://www112.zippyshare.com/v/aWvay9YS/file.html

Last edited:
You clearly stated that the issue started when you updated to an official ROM.
We can't fix driver malfunctions, we don't possess source codes.

Thanks for the insights and reply. I was just hoping that this will be fix if I will be using Xiaomi.eu ROM but it's not. Gonna wait around to fix on Xiaomi side.

Thanks for the insights and reply. I was just hoping that this will be fix if I will be using Xiaomi.eu ROM but it's not. Gonna wait around to fix on Xiaomi side.
Why would it though? Our ROMs are based on official ROMs, so any low-level issue will remain and won't be fixable by us.

Hello, I wanted to ask some questions about this.

1 Which from did you go back to EEA android 11? stock? or was it Xiaomi.EU version?

2. Is it possible to use xiaomi.eu + DFE (MAGISK) + firmware from eea/stock global? (modem.img ablx.img xbl.img etc) to have xiaomi.eu from with my other region modem drivers?

do you support this?