• Nope, dude!

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Not sure yet

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters

TheJedi

Members
Jan 19, 2011
Hi guys, as the title says, will you buy the first MIUI Phone?
Please confirm your vote.

I think i'll definitely buy one, the front facing camera is a great lack, but i think i dont really need it and a phone like this for 260€ is a must!

I already found the site to buy from, but they stop preorders, now waiting the release to take one 319$ + shipment (i think it will be 30 or 40$ with EMS).

If it really costs around 250€ i will buy 2 of them with accessories, one for me and one for my girlfriend :D

319$ without shipping is the best offer and the change is ok, since 319$ is about 1999 yuan (a very little more).

I already found the site to buy from, but they stop preorders, now waiting the release to take one 319$ + shipment (i think it will be 30 or 40$ with EMS).

You have to share this site, m8.
I have been looking franticly ever since I heard about this phone.
Please! :)

Edit: NvM Hotmid is where it's at :)

for me this phone is MUST ;)
so I will def buy it as soon as it will be possible
:cool:

hope that i could also get one soon, very, very soon! really excited on this phone! good job xiaomi!!!

Sure but i don't know it will come to indonesia or not.

Sent from my Optimus Black using Tapatalk

Fun out
images_8.gif

post content removed by administrator

Be careful there. Some of the photo's on the 365 site are clearly knockoffs (just look at the touch buttons on the first photo and compare with the third and you will see what I mean). That doesn't necessarily mean they are selling knockoffs but it doesn't give me confidence.

@bluebird
I've spoken with several people who ordered from 365 and they didn't trust it either but eventually they got a track number and their phone arrived. If it this would be a scam they wouldn't have this limited quantity don't you think? Also their pictures are just copy and past from google, etc. don't judge it by it's appearance. And you can pay with paypal, so I guess it's safe. It almost looks like I'm advertising for them though. :p
@Infinite
I understand what you are saying and I am glad people haven't been ripped off. At the end of the day it boils down to who you are prepared to trust and what protection you have should things go wrong. Certainly, using paypal is one way of reducing the risk. And if other people can verify the supplier being sound then so much the better.