Xiaomi 11T Pro 256GB/8GB CALL RECORDING

IRENA

Members
Jul 1, 2022
Hello, I am asking for help. I just bought a new xiaomi 11 T PRO and was unpleasantly surprised when I realized there is no call recording anymore. I read google blocking all call recording from may 11, but I need this function to recall some advice from helpdesks etc.. I don't understand why google did this because in any case unauthorized call recording is formally banned and you can use it only for personal use. I am asking myself, would the next step be to ban our memory in our heads ? Now I am thinking of going back to my REDMI7 because it is more useful... so my question is how to avoid this ban regarding that android is open source code . thank you Irena

You can install the Xiaomi.eu custom ROM.
I believe some global ROMs also as call recording support, but you may need to search around.

Calls can also be recorded using the Google Phone/Contacts app. (must be started manually + notifies counterparty about recording).
fc182aa313-362x776x.jpeg

If you want automatic upload like in old Xiaomi phones, you need to install custom ROM by xiaomi.eu.

You can also try some third-party call recording app. (but none work perfectly)

Reactions: JiaiJ
Hello, I am asking for help. I just bought a new xiaomi 11 T PRO and was unpleasantly surprised when I realized there is no call recording anymore. I read google blocking all call recording from may 11, but I need this function to recall some advice from helpdesks etc.. I don't understand why google did this because in any case unauthorized call recording is formally banned and you can use it only for personal use. I am asking myself, would the next step be to ban our memory in our heads ? Now I am thinking of going back to my REDMI7 because it is more useful... so my question is how to avoid this ban regarding that android is open source code . thank you Irena
Greetings,

You can install an India, Indonesia or Taiwan ROM via fastboot; all have native call recording with the old Xiaomi dialer.

To install via fastboot it is necessary to unlock the bootloader but it is a very simple procedure, officially supported by Xiaomi; just do a search on the net. Furthermore, when you have tried it if it works without problems you can also relock the bootloader and thus have an original system.

On my old Note 7 (Lavender) I installed the latest India ROM available and it works perfectly.

Greetings

ferruccio