Xiaomi 12S Ultra Xiaomi.EU Rom Support

Thanks for the ROM, but I can't move besides data/google account copy, skipping or not that phase...I don't know what to do...the wheel continues to spin, error in contacting google server...any hint? PS: a beer offered to thank you and the team, Igor

Edit: Solved (it seems) choosing "old phone not avalaible"

Last edited:
Thanks for the ROM, but I can't move besides data/google account copy, skipping or not that phase...I don't know what to do...the wheel continues to spin, error in contacting google server...any hint? PS: a beer offered to thank you and the team, Igor
Thanks for the beer!
Sounds like network issue, to be frank. There is no difference in the Gapps to our other ROMs.
Try with a different connection type - mobile data or Wi-Fi (maybe a different access point if already on Wi-Fi).
See if you can find out what causes the connection failure.

Thanks for the beer!
Sounds like network issue, to be frank. There is no difference in the Gapps to our other ROMs.
Try with a different connection type - mobile data or Wi-Fi (maybe a different access point if already on Wi-Fi).
See if you can find out what causes the connection failure.
You're welcome. May be you are right, I activated using a sim...the wifi network is working well outside the setup procedure, but it has some problems inside that procedure...I don't know why, I ilòl investigate. Thanks again for your job.

thanks for the rom, i have some problems :
1 - Netflix still only have L3 certificate. There is an option in Fingerprint name Widevine L1 fix but doesnt work
2 - Play Store seems really laggy

thanks for the rom, i have some problems :
1 - Netflix still only have L3 certificate. There is an option in Fingerprint name Widevine L1 fix but doesnt work
2 - Play Store seems really laggy
1 - Check Widevine level with DRM Info. Not sure you'll be able to get the most out of Netflix due to the device not having a Global model.
2 - Well, it's a Google app, we don't modify it.

Reactions: hoangtu2410
Hello, can not install Google Chrome on my fresh xiaomi.eu install on 12S Ultra. There is no any error. I press install, the button changes to pending and then back to install. What could be the cause?

Look at app updates through the Play Store, it will update the Android System WebView first, and then you'll be able to attain Chrome.
Everything is already updated, still nothing
21f62b5b7d2afbb269204d79bfa5d4e7.jpg

Sent from my 2203121C using Tapatalk

Wow awesome! Im going to install this rom tonight- first time I'm doing this on my first Xiaomi phone lol.

Quick question - am I correct in assuming this will be like a hard reset i.e. will delete everything? Have been using the 12s ultra for a week now so all my pics / chats / settings will be gone? Thanks

first of all congratulations to the whole team.

for those who have been able to change the ROM, have you noticed any changes in the phone?

I don't think that is possible.

I have 8 days to change my mind...

first of all congratulations to the whole team.

for those who have been able to change the ROM, have you noticed any changes in the phone?

I don't think that is possible.

I have 8 days to change my mind...
surely there are not many functions of the Chinese Rom, this I am sorry a bit .. but they probably cannot be used in Europe, for example "Mi roaming", "Mi ai", etc ... the rest works perfectly even if some text remains written in English and not in the chosen language

Inviato dal mio 2203121C utilizzando Tapatalk

The EU rom seems to require the NFC icon to be displayed. Any way to remove it without getting deep into tinkering?
Nope, Xiaomi's recent design choice.

surely there are not many functions of the Chinese Rom, this I am sorry a bit .. but they probably cannot be used in Europe, for example "Mi roaming", "Mi ai", etc ...
Yeah, China-only features.

Wow awesome! Im going to install this rom tonight- first time I'm doing this on my first Xiaomi phone lol.

Quick question - am I correct in assuming this will be like a hard reset i.e. will delete everything? Have been using the 12s ultra for a week now so all my pics / chats / settings will be gone? Thanks
if you unlock your device your data will be lost and…

Which is the appropriate *.bat file you have to execute

- if you install the xiaomi.eu rom for the first time
- if you change from weekly to stable (recommended)
- if you change from stable to weekly (recommended)
- you will loose your data -> make a backup
windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat

- if you update from weekly to weekly
- if you update from stable to stable
- you will not loose your data
windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat

Reactions: Ryan Mo
@ingbrzy It's not associating the icon required for certain apps, when showing notifications. For example, when I connect to my Ear 1 bluetooth headset, and the Ear 1 app pushes a notification to let me know, it shows the same google G icon, instead of the Ear 1 app icon.

This is not custom, but notifications should associate the icon of the app that's pushing the notification.

@ingbrzy It's not associating the icon required for certain apps, when showing notifications. For example, when I connect to my Ear 1 bluetooth headset, and the Ear 1 app pushes a notification to let me know, it shows the same google G icon, instead of the Ear 1 app icon.

This is not custom, but notifications should associate the icon of the app that's pushing the notification.
it is MIUI design and same on all devices.. out of our control..

Reactions: katerpanne
it is MIUI design and same on all devices.. out of our control..
Interesting. The china version showed the icons of the app that's pushing the notification. Anyway it's not a big annoyance in the grand scheme of all things here.

I did however notice something else. The notification centre will often allow me to swipe down on any notification for more details, however this only works half the time. Sometimes it's doable and sometimes not. P.S. This was an issue with China ROM also, but was however working on Mi 11 Ultra.