Xiaomi 12S Ultra Xiaomi.EU Rom Support

STABLE ROM V13.0.8.0 RELEASED

DOWNLOAD
Xiaomi 12S Ultra [thor]

Installation guide via fastboot

- First version is for fastboot for easy instlalation process
- TWRP is included for further updates via OTA

Woohoo thanks so much! Just to be clear regarding TWRP, once the fastboot Is installed, twrp will be in it too? There's no need to install any further?

When I double click the .bat file it just flickers rather than opening a CMD menu, any idea why?

Edit: nevermind, tried a different PC and everything worked. Terrifying, though, as someone who never tinkers. Thanks for all your hard work devs!

Last edited:

DOWNLOAD
Xiaomi 12S Ultra [thor]

My phone continuously boots into TWRP every time after this flash. Flash was successful. Still trying to understand where I went wrong.

My phone continuously boots into TWRP every time after this flash. Flash was successful. Still trying to understand where I went wrong.
used windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format ?

Okay, so stupid move on my part.

I had TWRP setup to patch all ROMs that are newly installed with Magisk. So it was booting into TWRP. I set all my TWRP settings back to default and it seems to be booting now.

DOWNLOAD
Xiaomi 12S Ultra [thor]

Omg, i thought i must wait one month longer for the stable version. Thank you so much !!!!

Dude it's working @ingbrzy !

Much appreciate your hard work! I'll report back any bugs or issues. Thanks again for being available for quick responses.

Woohoo! Finally installed it and so far so good! Everything ported over from my mix 4 seamlessly!

DOWNLOAD
Xiaomi 12S Ultra [thor]

Impressive! Had it up and running in less than 15 minutes. Thank you.

Thanks you very much for the work...everything works perfectly as always, but I regret that there are no longer many functions that it had with the Chinese version ... for example in the "special functions" menu there were many interesting options such as "beautify" to improve the front camera during video calls, or in the "connectivity" menu ... even the Health app is better done in China Rom..

Inviato dal mio 2203121C utilizzando Tapatalk

DOWNLOAD
Xiaomi 12S Ultra [thor]

Thanks so much for this. I noticed that the device will be smoother when enabling Miui optimizations in developer settings in stock ROM. Any way to port that option to EU?

Using surface pro 4..installed driver,enable debug and owm unlock...went to fast boot( no rabbit just fastboot word) cannot detect to unlock on official and non official miflash

Using surface pro 4..installed driver,enable debug and owm unlock...went to fast boot( no rabbit just fastboot word) cannot detect to unlock on official and non official miflash
Using a real PC is recommended..

Reactions: kurookami

DOWNLOAD
Xiaomi 12S Ultra [thor]

my prayers were answered, i was really rooting for this rom to be fastboot. Thank you very much dev!