Xiaomi 12S Ultra Xiaomi.EU Rom Support

Yamu88

Members
Nov 22, 2016
Dear Xiaomi.EU Administrators

It will be great, if you can tell the community here, if Xiaomi 12S Ultra will have Xiaomi.EU Rom support when you have more information.

Many Thanks.

Best regards.

Can't see why not, but let's not do fortune-telling. We don't answer questions like that.
This phone Mi 12s Ultra is only going to be launched in China, not in other regions. If you guys can create a EU rom for it, then I believe 12S Ultra will be a hot option for 2022 android phone upgrade.

Reactions: imad10 and Guytii
This phone Mi 12s Ultra is only going to be launched in China, not in other regions. If you guys can create a EU rom for it, then I believe 12S Ultra will be a hot option for 2022 android phone upgrade.
Truth be told, I couldn't care any less how much money we help Xiaomi make, which, basically, what you're saying boils down to...

Truth be told, I couldn't care any less how much money we help Xiaomi make, which, basically, what you're saying boils down to...
I personally bought 2 units MI 12s ultra in tradingshenzhen and waiting excited EU rom. Hope you guys do it. Thaaaaaaanks so much

I'm a newbie... How much having in hand the phone you are developing a rom for.... Is helpful? How much it can speed up the release and the precision of it? :)

I'm a newbie... How much having in hand the phone you are developing a rom for.... Is helpful? How much it can speed up the release and the precision of it? :)
Immensely. Especially when it comes to device-specific features or issues.

Reactions: biscoot
I received mine yesterday and look forward to the Xiaomi.eu ROM for it. I hope this doesn't break the rules of the site but it will be nice for those of us the own/plan to own the device to contribute funds together to get one for the Xiaomi.eu ROM developers so they can assist with creating the ROM for it.

I have been using xiaomi eu rom for my 11ultra for a while. Very happy. Just ordered a 12s Ultra. I am happy to donate if that can help you guys for the development. I am sure a lot of users like me would do the same. Thanks

I have been using xiaomi eu rom for my 11ultra for a while. Very happy. Just ordered a 12s Ultra. I am happy to donate if that can help you guys for the development. I am sure a lot of users like me would do the same. Thanks
seems they do not..

Seem like we have 3 people who have shown interest in donating. If you are interested in donating towards the purchase of a 12S ultra for Rom development, reply to this message. Lets help them (developers) help us.

Seem like we have 3 people who have shown interest in donating. If you are interested in donating towards the purchase of a 12S ultra for Rom development, reply to this message. Lets help them (developers) help us.
I am ready

I doubt you'll be able to donate ~$1100 USD... :emoji_relieved:

• Haha
Reactions: biscoot