Xiaomi 12S Ultra Xiaomi.EU Rom Support

Hi All,

I am using Xiaomi 12s Pro, not Ultra. May i confirm the EU ROM for 12s Pro released?

I tried to search but could not find the download link. Let me know if you have the link.

Thanks so much.

so just to summarize, are there any known bugs in this version of the rom we know about and are working on?

Flashed 12s Ultra to EU rom, used for 3 days and everything is fine. However, I found Google clock is unable to load self ringtone and ring after setup/load from internal storage.

edit:
Problem fixed, have to lock the Google clock in task and open autoload

Last edited:
I installed mi12s ultra stable rom. Everything is very good, but mobile data and internet sometimes arrive late. There is no problem with wifi. Has anyone come across a similar situation?
Nope, whatsapp, viber, facebook, twitter, redit, telegram are fine and no delay.

Nope, whatsapp, viber, facebook, twitter, redit, telegram are fine and no delay.
hello,

I also have the same problem.

instragam, whatsapp everything is ok

but internet, whether brave or chrome tonight with all the bars in 5g it does not open anything. Unable to view anything. and all of a sudden I can do the consultation.

I have the same issue with the Deliveroo app.

I tried to force 4g, it's a little better, but not great either.

Edit

PLAYSTORE & voice dictation in 5g or 4g is ko

it works on wifi

Last edited:
i change "apn" and actualy it's ok

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-29-10-38-49-204_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-29-10-38-49-204_com.android.settings.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 221
Is anyone experiencing weak wifi connectivity, my 11 ultra was a lot more stable on wifi in long ranges

hello,

I also have the same problem.

instragam, whatsapp everything is ok

but internet, whether brave or chrome tonight with all the bars in 5g it does not open anything. Unable to view anything. and all of a sudden I can do the consultation.

I have the same issue with the Deliveroo app.

I tried to force 4g, it's a little better, but not great either.

Edit

PLAYSTORE & voice dictation in 5g or 4g is ko

it works on wifi
which carrier are you using? Try different carrier if any improvement.

I've been running this ROM since the day you released it and it's wonderful. Thank you so much. Android Auto works, all the chinese stuff is gone and I couldn't be happier.

I do have a small issue. NFC payments via GPay stopped working a few days ago. I was at the supermarket, and I paid with GPay. I walked across the street to Dunkin Donuts, and it didn't work. GPay said this device wasn't secure. It worked five minutes earlier!

I ran a safetynet checker and it says the CTS Profile Match is a fail. I don't think I've done anything. AFAIK I haven't installed any sketchy apps or any root stuff. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Hi everyone,

I am facing a very weird issue. When I double click on the "windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat" I am receiving the normal message Waiting for device... Now the problem is when I set my device to FASTBOOT and connect via the original Xiaomi USB cable the.bat immediately disappeared.

Has anyone faced a similar issue?

Attachments

• fastboot.jpg
    fastboot.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 114
I've been running this ROM since the day you released it and it's wonderful. Thank you so much. Android Auto works, all the chinese stuff is gone and I couldn't be happier.

I do have a small issue. NFC payments via GPay stopped working a few days ago. I was at the supermarket, and I paid with GPay. I walked across the street to Dunkin Donuts, and it didn't work. GPay said this device wasn't secure. It worked five minutes earlier!

I ran a safetynet checker and it says the CTS Profile Match is a fail. I don't think I've done anything. AFAIK I haven't installed any sketchy apps or any root stuff. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Google Playstore "Play Protect certification" - Device not certified
  • clear Data "Google Play store", "Google Play services", "Google Service Framework"
  • reboot
- check if your device is certified
- check if safetynet is ok/green
- check that you dont have a folder like /twrp
- you can try to disable developer options and oem unlocking
- wipe "All data" of Google Pay app in phone's settings

Hi everyone,

I am facing a very weird issue. When I double click on the "windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat" I am receiving the normal message Waiting for device... Now the problem is when I set my device to FASTBOOT and connect via the original Xiaomi USB cable the.bat immediately disappeared.

Has anyone faced a similar issue?
look here…
dont double click and post the logoutput here

The native file manager still links to Mi Drive. I manually download the mi file manager from Google play but it cannot be link to Google drive on Xiaomi eu ROM. Will it be fix in the next update?

The native file manager still links to Mi Drive.
Sure, as expected in MIUI.

I manually download the mi file manager from Google play but it cannot be link to Google drive on Xiaomi eu ROM. Will it be fix in the next update?
The Mi File Manager from Play Store has nothing to do with our ROM. There's nothing we can do to Play Store apps.

Sure, as expected in MIUI.

The Mi File Manager from Play Store has nothing to do with our ROM. There's nothing we can do to Play Store apps.
Sorry. I thought it could be replace with the working one. Means it needs to have a global version then the file manager can link to Google drive. If based in cn ROM even custom ROM face the same thing.
But really good work with the custom ROM that works with almost all Google apps.

Hi all,

For those that have flashed the EU ROM, can help to advise whether the app permission is the same as the cn rom or similar to the standard android version. TIA!

Anyone using eu rom with Android auto wireless? Note it's AA WIRELESS not wired.

Wonder if anyone got their Waze working properly.

Google maps works fine for me with GNSS tweak but not waze

Sent from my 2203121C using Tapatalk