Xiaomi 12S Ultra Xiaomi.EU Rom Support

When updating there was a mention about

A/B partitioning​

and something about selecting slot A.
on twrp it only showed at the reboot part but then I decided to reboot the system and didn't click on the slot A button.
does anyone knows anything about this ?

after updated to EU rom, my 12s ultra recording became weird, the sound disappear like every 3 seconds, and it seems like the sound does not match the video when recording.

Also, it will suddenly reboot, about once per day....

When updating there was a mention about

A/B partitioning​

and something about selecting slot A.
on twrp it only showed at the reboot part but then I decided to reboot the system and didn't click on the slot A button.
does anyone knows anything about this ?
you did everything well :)

1662627233967.png

Trying to update euROM to the latest one but I have an issue installing the package. I downloaded the package and chose slot A for reboot but the same error occurs as shown in the attached. Please let me know if anyone know how to fix. the device has been rooted with magisk btw.

Attachments

• IMG_20220908_204531.jpg
    IMG_20220908_204531.jpg
    572.7 KB · Views: 176
Trying to update euROM to the latest one but I have an issue installing the package. I downloaded the package and chose slot A for reboot but the same error occurs as shown in the attached. Please let me know if anyone know how to fix. the device has been rooted with magisk btw.
try this ....

Within TWRP:
# Wipe - Advanced Wipe - Data - Repair File system
# reboot
# flash again

or try this:

Reactions: Mi616
try this ....

Within TWRP:
# Wipe - Advanced Wipe - Data - Repair File system
# reboot
# flash again

or try this:

Thanks for the tip! I've just tried both but didn't work.. the attached is the error I got when I tried to wipe for repair file system. I'll re-download the package via Updater on Setting and see how it goes.

Also Updater app works really slow, like it needs 5 secs to proceed to next step everytime I tap the button (e.g. download / install) for update and it crushed multiple times during downloading. I don't know if it's related to the issue I'm having rn tho.

Attachments

• IMG_20220908_220613.jpg
    IMG_20220908_220613.jpg
    282.1 KB · Views: 130
Thanks for the tip! I've just tried both but didn't work.. the attached is the error I got when I tried to wipe for repair file system. I'll re-download the package via Updater on Setting and see how it goes.

Also Updater app works really slow, like it needs 5 secs to proceed to next step everytime I tap the button (e.g. download / install) for update and it crushed multiple times during downloading. I don't know if it's related to the issue I'm having rn tho.
try to use another twrp there are newer ones for "thor" MI12S Ultra

Reactions: Mi616
I had twice this error 1. After manualy pushing volume up and power after shutdown, twrp worked like it should.

Thanks for the reply. I ended up doing this:
1. downloaded the update
2. it asked me to update and I answered yes
3. trwp update was made automatically
4. rebooted device and I was ready to go

Cheers
Where did you download from? Updater app? Can you provide the link?

Hey! i'm new here, i just received my new MI 12 s Ultra with Chinese rom and i want to change it to EU ROM. Some tutorials, Videos how to do it? can anyone help me please? Thanx!

Hey! i'm new here, i just received my new MI 12 s Ultra with Chinese rom and i want to change it to EU ROM. Some tutorials, Videos how to do it? can anyone help me please? Thanx!

Reactions: katerpanne

I've just fixed the issue.

[TWRP]
1. Reboot - Recovery
2. Install - Select zip and flash
3. Reboot

For Magisk, I re-installed via TWRP after the update and all the settings/modules were restored without problem.

I've just fixed the issue.

[TWRP]
1. Reboot - Recovery
2. Install - Select zip and flash
3. Reboot

For Magisk, I re-installed via TWRP after the update and all the settings/modules were restored without problem.
long time no use Magisk. Can you tell me what you do with Magisk , settings modules useful ?

long time no use Magisk. Can you tell me what you do with Magisk , settings modules useful ?
I use Universal SafetyNet Fix and Advanced Charging Controller so that I can use Google Pay and extend battery life. I need to enable MagiskHide to launch some bank/game apps tho.

Reactions: hoangtu2410
Thanks for the reply. I ended up doing this:
1. downloaded the update
2. it asked me to update and I answered yes
3. trwp update was made automatically
4. rebooted device and I was ready to go

Cheers
I did the same but after spending a lot of time looking in the file system I still can not find the file to use. I thought it would be easier after i found where to change setting from Mandarin to English but still no luck. Anyone knows where the file has been downloaded? (I used the automatic version that was bundled with the fastbotinstallation)

I did the same but after spending a lot of time looking in the file system I still can not find the file to use. I thought it would be easier after i found where to change setting from Mandarin to English but still no luck. Anyone knows where the file has been downloaded? (I used the automatic version that was bundled with the fastbotinstallation)
use the search function its mentioned 3697 times… this is not a whats app child forum..

I did it. AI is available with leica watermark but Beautify still lost
Did you install the same exact version or the latest one? I'm not sure if I've got it right but I think Gallery Editor for MIUI 13 has changed its name to Auto which appears on Basic. or does Beautify originally has a function to edit a pic in detail?

Anyone tried Galaxy watch 5 pro on EU rom? Does it connect? Am curious because my galaxy watch 4 couldn't connect on CN ROM so I sold it

Sent from my 2203121C using Tapatalk

HEY! a have another problem try to unlock the phone and got this message what should i do? what it mean " do not add your account in MIUI again,"

Attachments

• Screenshot (367) - Edited.png
    Screenshot (367) - Edited.png
    75.1 KB · Views: 118
use the search function its mentioned 3697 times… this is not a whats app child forum..
Thanks for the link. I don't see the need for such an unfriendly tone however.
Thanks. I have read in some threads here now but am still a bit unsure so I will try to explain my question as good as I can.

1)
In my 12S Ultra I had the version of 13.0.8 that was installed over fastboot but contained TWRP. The phone showed that update was available so I downloded it. I could not find the file and the "sdcard"-folder was empty when browsing from within the TWPR-mode in the phone. I wrote the question above. Restarted the phone and then it found the file and installed it by itself. Excellent.

2)
I did not format anything but did wipe the dalvik cache and rebooted. Phone reboots but is "empty", need to set up everything again. Is this normal when doing the first installation över twrb adn not fastboot? Or should I be able to start and keep all my setting from before? (all apps was installed and all settings made). I can see that a move from stock to xiaomi.eu always mean a reinstall of everything and likewise if I go between weekly <=> stable but is this the case also now?

BR

HEY! a have another problem try to unlock the phone and got this message what should i do? what it mean " do not add your account in MIUI again,"
Do not do anything with the MI account on the phone (do not log in or log out). After 166 hours, unlock the bootloader.

Reactions: JakSpoon