Xiaomi 12S Ultra

Ive seen no bank app issues with the Xiaomi EU ROM with exception of one bank. And that only needed the TWRP folder (empty anyway) deleted.
This ROM acts as if the bootloader is locked and passes all safetynet checks.

Reactions: Chris in Melbourne
this phone is really a beautiful object. the photos ..... I do not understand the critics who say bad things about it.

on my side no network problem in France. I have no daily discomfort.

maybe bluetooth will give me problems with my car. Yesterday I lost sync in a weird way. I was able to stream the music, but I couldn't get the people....it told me there was a connection problem...mystery. I updated the Bluetooth, I'll let you know.

I'm a little scared to unlock the phone. the message indicates that the fingerprints will be "lost". what about please.

thank you and have a nice day everyone

Last edited:
is there a chance to try this function? it is android auto but developed by xiaomi ... I have an android car stereo but I can't find info on how to use it

Screenshot_2022-08-12-17-00-00-826_com.miui.carlink.jpg

Have same problem.
Can't use Android Auto (Im getting error 22).
and cant seem to use CarWith either.....
can somebody help?

I'm a little scared to unlock the phone. the message indicates that the fingerprints will be "lost". what about please.
When you complete the 168 hours wait to unlock, the phone will get wiped, hence losing fingerprint info. In fact it will go back to a new phone and setup must be done again.

My first post here.
In case someone is trying to find the volte setting like me, Found something on google to enable the setting. *#*#86583#*#*
After u enter this, the volte setting will appear under the sim card option.

Might not work for everyone.
Hope this helps.

My first post here.
In case someone is trying to find the volte setting like me, Found something on google to enable the setting. *#*#86583#*#*
After u enter this, the volte setting will appear under the sim card option.

Might not work for everyone.
Hope this helps.
I have use for Italy network...but i don't know if work for eu or other countries

I have use for Italy network...but i don't know if work for eu or other countries
Yes, works in the UK fine. As soon as it says closed, it's in the menu. *#*#869434#*#* is to enable Vowifi. Same way, call it and when it says closed, Wlan settings appear.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-13-08-52-50-981-edit_com.android.phone.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-13-08-52-50-981-edit_com.android.phone.jpg
    337 KB · Views: 223
Reactions: xingkia
Lorsque vous avez terminé les 168 heures d'attente pour déverrouiller, le téléphone sera effacé, perdant ainsi les informations d'empreintes digitales. En effet il faudra repartir sur un nouveau téléphone et la configuration devra être refaite.
thanks a lot

Ive seen no bank app issues with the Xiaomi EU ROM with exception of one bank. And that only needed the TWRP folder (empty anyway) deleted.
I had the same issue by replacing TWRP folder to TWRPRecovery in TWRP advance option to avoid bank app TWRP detection.

do u think if i do that will it make my revolut bank app work? thanks in advance

If you have a folder called twrp, then just delete it. It will be empty and has no other effect.

It's probably just after recordings, ringtones and sounds in your root internal storage, if it is there at all.

After flashing ROM with stable 13.0.8 ROM i tried multiple times to open revolut and it gets stuck on picture identification. I tried multiple bank applications and they work just fine I tried clearing cache redownloading and restarting and nothing seems to work does anyone have a solution on this

After flashing ROM with stable 13.0.8 ROM i tried multiple times to open revolut and it gets stuck on picture identification. I tried multiple bank applications and they work just fine I tried clearing cache redownloading and restarting and nothing seems to work does anyone have a solution on this
did you tried the steps i have mentioned 2 posts before?

and please NO double posts…

Two questions regarding UI:
I have previously been usins Mi 10 Ultra and Mi 11 Ultra. After installing the Fastboot Global firmware from here I have observed two mayor changes in UI. They should be easy to fix but I just can't find the settings for it :rolleyes:

1. On the older phones I can get into an app drawer where I can find ALL my apps by just swiping up from the bottom of the screen. On my 12s Ultra this instead gives me google search. I can not find any way to change this (I can not even find a way of how to access all the apps?)

2. On the older ones I can swipe down and access all settings (including having a fast way of changing displaybrightness). Here I can't find all this either when swiping down.

Can someone guide me to if I can find any setting to make the UI work as it did on my Mi 11 Ultra? And if not; How can I do it instead?

Two questions regarding UI:
I have previously been usins Mi 10 Ultra and Mi 11 Ultra. After installing the Fastboot Global firmware from here I have observed two mayor changes in UI. They should be easy to fix but I just can't find the settings for it :rolleyes:

1. On the older phones I can get into an app drawer where I can find ALL my apps by just swiping up from the bottom of the screen. On my 12s Ultra this instead gives me google search. I can not find any way to change this (I can not even find a way of how to access all the apps?)

2. On the older ones I can swipe down and access all settings (including having a fast way of changing displaybrightness). Here I can't find all this either when swiping down.

Can someone guide me to if I can find any setting to make the UI work as it did on my Mi 11 Ultra? And if not; How can I do it instead?
1. Settings > Home Screen > Home Screen > With App drawer (option)
2. There is difference if you swipe down left and right side of the screen - left side (notifications), right side (toggles, etc.)

Reactions: katerpanne
1. Settings > Home Screen > Home Screen > With App drawer (option)
2. There is difference if you swipe down left and right side of the screen - left side (notifications), right side (toggles, etc.)
Thanks a lot. Both cases closed!

Needed to swipe down to the right and not to left or middle.

:)

Hi all

Been reading about twrp usage, but when i go to installation notes on the eu rom on android 12 devices:
Xiaomi devices on Android 12 via Fastboot only:
- Download our ROM zip file
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC using WinRAR
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system:
--- For Windows OS - windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat

Besides that, i should unlock the bootloader first, right? But, is twrp necessary at all? Any advantages?
Don´t have the phone yet, waiting for it to arrive :) Just getting things ready!

You must unlock your bootloader first. Do not attempt to do anything until you have completed the unlock process.
Future ROMs for this by Xiaomi EU for this phone will be in the .zip format, so you will need to install twrp to install any updates. Well it will get installed with the ROM anyway, so no need to worry.
The first installation needs to be the format option as it will have a different partition layout. If you don't, you may end in boot loop.
If you plan it right, install the EU ROM straight after you unlock the bootloader. The unlocking will wipe your phone, so you won't lose anything if you instead EU ROM then as you will have to use the format option anyway.