Xiaomi 13 Ultra and Do Not Disturb mode issue

Fentadroid

Members
Jan 3, 2020
I've recently got a Xiaomi 13 Ultra Global version with EEA Rom.
If I activate Do not disturb mode and I set "Notify about calls: From anyone", the phone rings for calls AND for every message received with Whatsapp, Telegram, Sms etc....
The issue was present on Mi 10 Pro and was solved when the phone was upgraded to Android 11.
On Xiaomi 11 Ultra this issues was not present and now is back (I guess) with MIUI 14 again.
Tried every setting but there is no way the phone can only rings for calls and this is very annoying....

Is this issue present on China ROM too?
I've temporary solved this issues installing "Sound Profile" app, but I really would like to know if there is any other way...

I have the same issue. I noticed it in MIUI 14 on Xiaomi 13 (fuxi), but same issue also appears on HyperOS. Any solution for that?

It's a shame that DND function is not even close to other brands with older ROMS. When DND is activated, I still get Viber and SMS notifications. You can't choose which apps to include or exclude from nitifying (I would like to add my Burglary Alarm as an exception but I can't. 6 years old Huawei P10 had this option. Xiaomi has to do something about it.

Reactions: Motox