Xiaomi 14 Mi Unlock

dbicer

Members
Dec 14, 2023
Hello friends, I have a Xiaomi 14 device with a Chinese ROM that came from China. When I try to unlock the bootloader, it gives an error saying, "couldn't add. please go to mi community to apply for authorization..." Has anyone encountered a similar issue or managed to unlock the bootloader using a different method? I would greatly appreciate it if you could help.

Attachments

• 1702556812868.jpeg
    1702556812868.jpeg
    76.6 KB · Views: 1,607
The process to unlock the bootloader for Xioami 14 series is very long and complex.
To apply you need to be an active member of the official Xioami Forum, in Chinese, and have several months of participation in forum activities and many written messages... plus a whole other series of other requirements that are extremely difficult to obtain outside of China.

At the moment the only solution is to turn to some alternative services (paid and not strictly legal) found online.

On this forum read the post about Ncunlock. I had a good experience, but carefully evaluate all the risks involved...

Reactions: dbicer
Thanks for your feedback, I hope someone finds a bypass method to unlock it and shares it with us.

Some users used a paid service which is discussed in the following thread. Not saying you should use that as well, just to let you know about the option.

yes, we need the new mi community app, which you currently cant get in the Google and Mi / Poco App store.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

As of Jan 30, 2024, you should be able to download the latest Xiaomi Community App that supports unlocking bootloader permission from Google Playstore. I just unlocked my POCO X5 Pro yesterday, and it went smoothly. Just make sure your App set to global region and your device isn't China Mainland device. Only non-China devices allowed to be unlocked as of now (HyperOS only).