Xiaomi 14 Pro question

Ryn9798

Members
Jan 7, 2024
I'm thinking of buying a Xiaomi 14 Pro. I've heard that the China rom have problem with notifications being delay from apps like Facebook, Gmail, Facebook Messenger, etc... Is there a way to make those notifications receive faster? Does it going to solve if I install the Xiaomi Eu Rom? Thank you.

I'm thinking of buying a Xiaomi 14 Pro. I've heard that the China rom have problem with notifications being delay from apps like Facebook, Gmail, Facebook Messenger, etc... Is there a way to make those notifications receive faster? Does it going to solve if I install the Xiaomi Eu Rom? Thank you.
I have bought a Xiaomi 13 Ultra from China with the China ROM of course. I am getting all notifications just fine on the Xiaomi.eu ROM. However, you have to keep in mind that you can't unlock the bootloader yourself anymore. You need a paid service, or buy it unlocked already.

I have bought a Xiaomi 13 Ultra from China with the China ROM of course. I am getting all notifications just fine on the Xiaomi.eu ROM. However, you have to keep in mind that you can't unlock the bootloader yourself anymore. You need a paid service, or buy it unlocked already.
I've heard about NCUnlock paid service that unlock bootloader through TeamView so I might use that. But it's better to use the Xiaome.eu Rom right?

I've heard about NCUnlock paid service that unlock bootloader through TeamView so I might use that. But it's better to use the Xiaome.eu Rom right?
Yeah, i used the China ROM until this ROM was available, and this ROM is much better. Android Auto, pairing smartwatch, Google pay, none of those work with the China ROM, but they all work fine on this ROM. It's basically like the global/EU ROM, but with some additional China only features, and much more stable. And no crapware whatsoever.