Xiaomi 14 Pro Rom

Miklaus

Members
Mar 11, 2023
I m about tò buy Titanium Xiaomi 14 Pro from china. Is there already a fasting blast xiaomi.eu rom? Can i unlock the bootloader? Or there Will be a long wait for the First rom tò come? Maybe a weekly?

Btw whats codename of 14 Pro and does the roms work also on 14 standard since its the same hardware?

I m about tò buy Titanium Xiaomi 14 Pro from china. Is there already a fasting blast xiaomi.eu rom? Can i unlock the bootloader? Or there Will be a long wait for the First rom tò come? Maybe a weekly?

Btw whats codename of 14 Pro and does the roms work also on 14 standard since its the same hardware?
"fasting blast xiaomi.eu rom" ? I would like to answer, but unfortunately I don't understand this sentence. All other questions, BL Unlock, which ROM, code name of the device etc. can be answered here using the search function in the forum. Just try it out. And no, the ROM for the 14P cannot be used for the 14 and vice versa because, for example, the camera HW is different.

Tnz i Ve found weekly roms and codenames , for the misunderstand i intended blasing fast