Xiaomi.eu 10.3.11.0 (VIOLET) no 5Ghz WI-Fi

macbook13

Members
Sep 15, 2019
Today i decided to try the eu version for my HMNote7Pro since i already had the chinese version inside i told to myself let's try CN+some more languages :)
Surprise, before in my home i had access to 5Ghz wi-fi , no problems at all, worked like a charm, now after update to EU version i do not see any more 5Ghz wi-fi networks.
Did anyone had this issue?
Did someone fixed it?

cambie la configuración de seguridad del enrutador wpa wpa / wpa2. otra solución ingresa al enrutador y cambia el canal 5ghz por encima de 100, lo tengo en 108

change the security settings of the wpa router wpa/wpa2,
another solution enters the router and changes the channel 5ghz above 100,i have it in 108

Reactions: ZalexT
Thanks,
Just noticed similar problems, but I saw N7 on 5GHz before and 108 Channel as Auto mode on Router.

Had to select 108 as default and now SSID reappears with 2.4/5GHz banner and N7P connects to 5GHz easily, even near.

Thank you.

Redmi Note 7 Pro | Tapatalk

unfortunately i haven't found such a setting in my router so i found an alternative solution. On initial configuration i choose any other country that is not in EU space and then, BINGO, 5 GHz networks are there.

Reactions: Qqbenya