Xiaomi.eu flash via fastboot?

ROM reuploaded.. try it now and check if Wi-Fi is OK now..

you can skip Wi-Fi settings and use Mobile data instead..
Unfortunately not. In order to use Mobile Data, you have to type in SIM-Password (Pincode). But before I'm able to do so, I get the hint "This Phone is associated to an existing Mi-Account....." the only idea I have is to log out to Mi Account before flashing EU-Rom. Then no account is associated. As a recommendation to one, who tries to test. I can't test in the moment. Just setup everything in Global Stable and have no time to start from scratch again, right now. Maybe another user now tries? I'll try next weekend

Reactions: kryptonfly
Unfortunately not. In order to use Mobile Data, you have to type in SIM-Password (Pincode). But before I'm able to do so, I get the hint "This Phone is associated to an existing Mi-Account....." the only idea I have is to log out to Mi Account before flashing EU-Rom. Then no account is associated. As a recommendation to one, who tries to test. I can't test in the moment. Just setup everything in Global Stable and have no time to start from scratch again, right now. Maybe another user now tries? I'll try next weekend
Thanks for your feedback ;) I have to wait this weekend too (unlock time). The ROM is removed at the moment but I think it would be available by then.

Reactions: Michael Laukamp
Hi. I have a Poco and I want to try the .eu rom. I have the bootloader unlocked and use your rom since the mi8, so I know what to expect. The problem is that iI can't find the rom anywhere, neither in the stable or the weekly threads. Can I have a link or somethinng where I can dowload and install?Thanks very much

Reactions: Arietc
Hi. I have a Poco and I want to try the .eu rom. I have the bootloader unlocked and use your rom since the mi8, so I know what to expect. The problem is that iI can't find the rom anywhere, neither in the stable or the weekly threads. Can I have a link or somethinng where I can dowload and install?Thanks very much

Reactions: Cacike
[QUOTE = "lunariomedo, publicación: 563117, miembro: 253244"]
Trabajando twrp de Mauronofrio en xda
[/CITAR]
donde el enlace

Same here let's say. I can't install Google Chrome, I tried through the computer (Google Play) with my linked device to my account (@gmail) but nothing come to my phone. When I'm in the Play Store in my phone, nothing happens when I click on "install", so I downloaded the APK from official Play Store's APK => here
It doesn't work ! I even tried to extract the APK through my old Redmi 4A but same, impossible to install Chrome... So I'm wondering if it's possible to force the install with the TWRP (flashed as above from mauronofrio, from first shot perfect) or through the PC with ADB ?? Thanks.

@ingbrzy

I was wondering if you could please offer some help.

I have flashed the Xiaomi.eu rom via TWRP from XDA and everything went fine and it seems to work nice apart from 3 bugs.

(I have not flashed Magisk or made any modifications to the rom.)

• Firstly, Google Pay can not successfully add a card to the payment method. On the stock Global Rom it worked fine.

Edit: I solved this first issue by flashing Magisk and fixing the CTS profile. Now Google Pay works fine.

• Second is Sim activation error. I can make phone call, send text messages and use the phone as normal, but after every reboot I get notifications about sim activation failed.

• Third and last is missing Google Discover from -1 page on homescreen.

I wonder if there is any way for me to fix these issues or is it issues related to the rom?

Many thanks

Last edited: