Xiaomi.eu flash via fastboot?

MiFlash2020-3-14-0 is ok with my device (drivers is ok :))
I have unzipped xiaomi.eu_multi_POCOX3NFC_V12.0.2.0.QJGMIXM_v12-10-fastboot
I havo lost system :( my POCO have only recovery

Last edited:
first read.dont need mi flash tool.unzip and run the first time with format data file on unziped folder.the phone must be fastboot mode conected via pc

Reactions: Calligari
I have solved my problem,
Run CMD in directory "xiaomi.eu_multi_POCOX3NFC_V12.0.2.0.QJGMIXM_v12-10-fastboot" and execute "windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat" and i have miui xiaomi.eu on my POCO

Last edited:
@ingbrzy

I was wondering if you could please offer some help.

I have flashed the Xiaomi.eu rom via TWRP from XDA and everything went fine and it seems to work nice apart from 3 bugs.

(I have not flashed Magisk or made any modifications to the rom.)

• Firstly, Google Pay can not successfully add a card to the payment method. On the stock Global Rom it worked fine.

Edit: I solved this first issue by flashing Magisk and fixing the CTS profile. Now Google Pay works fine.

• Second is Sim activation error. I can make phone call, send text messages and use the phone as normal, but after every reboot I get notifications about sim activation failed.

• Third and last is missing Google Discover from -1 page on homescreen.

I wonder if there is any way for me to fix these issues or is it issues related to the rom?

Many thanks

What TWRP did you use? Mauronofrio's latest or mahajant99's ? Do you have some issue like WiFi or can't instal chrome? isn't certified right?

Thank you for MIUI team to build the EU ROM for POCO X3. I have already flashed it via fastboot. It works perfectly.
Anyway, there is some point I would request about the call recording in Mi dialer app which is the main reason I moved from global rom to EU.
In my mi 9 lite (EU rom too),to playback of call recording, I can reach it directly from each call history list.
But in POCO X3, I have to tab "show more"->"recorded call" before selecting which call history record to listen.

Please have the same Mi dialer version that mod in mi9lite to use in POCO X3 in the next release.Thank you so much.

Thank you for MIUI team to build the EU ROM for POCO X3. I have already flashed it via fastboot. It works perfectly.
Anyway, there is some point I would request about the call recording in Mi dialer app which is the main reason I moved from global rom to EU.
In my mi 9 lite (EU rom too),to playback of call recording, I can reach it directly from each call history list.
But in POCO X3, I have to tab "show more"->"recorded call" before selecting which call history record to listen.

Please have the same Mi dialer version that mod in mi9lite to use in POCO X3 in the next release.Thank you so much.
ok.but where is 12.03 version poco x3?

What's the verdict between both TWRP versions? Should we be using mauronofrio or mahajant99?

I'm on 12.0.4 now and it works like charm, thanks to the developer. You are doing a great job.

The only thing I miss is that when I close the lid of my case the screen does not lock instantly. Is there a setting that needs to be activated? I searched in settings but do find anything. On my old poco F1 this worked well.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X with Tapatalk

I'm on 12.0.4 now and it works like charm, thanks to the developer. You are doing a great job.

The only thing I miss is that when I close the lid of my case the screen does not lock instantly. Is there a setting that needs to be activated? I searched in settings but do find anything. On my old poco F1 this worked well.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X with Tapatalk
What custom recovery are you using ? And what steps , do you use USB OTG to flash it ?

[QUOTE = "joaonctm, postagem: 573677, membro: 173092"]
Tenho que esperar 167 horas para desbloquear o bootloader do meu Poco X3 NFC :(
[/CITAR]
Também estou no mesmo período, isso é uma pena e esse é o primeiro Xiaomi que comprei e não estou mais gostando, nunca ouvi falar que você compra um aparelho e tem que esperar para fazer o que quiser com ele ‍♂️

[QUOTE = "joaonctm, postagem: 573677, membro: 173092"]
Tenho que esperar 167 horas para desbloquear o bootloader do meu Poco X3 NFC :(
[/CITAR]
Também estou no mesmo período, isso é uma pena e esse é o primeiro Xiaomi que comprei e não estou mais gostando, nunca ouvi falar que você compra um aparelho e tem que esperar para fazer o que quiser com ele ‍♂
Most devices you cant unlock bootloader AT ALL. 167 hours is better than nothing.

Reactions: Zeper
Guys, why in EU rom no option for google discovery in left screen? In Global is present for default.