Xiaomi.eu HMnote8Pro MTK [begonia] [DISCONTINUED]

Yassin_01

Members
Jan 26, 2021
No, thank you.. we will not support any MTK device.. it is our internal decision and you have to just respect it.. we are not official Xiaomi forum but just community of volunteers.. we are just humans with families and not much free time which we already invest into many Qcom devices and our wifes and kids..
if you can not live without our ROM, sell your MTK device and buy something from supported 45 devices...
I understand and respect that, and I thank you for your kind response, with pleasure.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

chapito

Members
Mar 20, 2016
We would be very grateful if you could cook a ROM for this Xiaomi terminal.I know that the time they have is limited but surely there is a chef who offers to make a good dish for this terminal. a so and although the task is not fructose, thank you.

xMarvin732

Members
Aug 10, 2019
For those who have problems with bricked begonia,
i found this video by chance.
This seems like its working

cadroid18

Members
Apr 3, 2021
There is a new working method to unbrick begonia, tested by many users and me - this.
Is there any hope of support xiaomi.eu for begonia?

Mrboombastixx

Members
Feb 14, 2021
There is a new working method to unbrick begonia, tested by many users and me - this.
I tried this method on January 2021 on my bricked Redmi Note 8 Pro and its works wonderful. I can use my bricked RN8P again without needing an authorized Xiaomi account to unbrick Mediatek devices anymore. This instruction is more easier to follow > Installing Redmi Note 8 Pro firmware via SP Flash Tool – Telegraph. Credit to the dev working hard for this new unbrick method.

Last edited:

Muhammed540

Members
Jan 21, 2021
No, thank you.. we will not support any MTK device.. it is our internal decision and you have to just respect it.. we are not official Xiaomi forum but just community of volunteers.. we are just humans with families, daily jobs and not much free time which we already invest into many Qcom devices and our wifes and kids..

if you can not live without our ROM, sell your MTK device and buy something from supported 45 devices...