Poco F3 Android Security Update

kalpeshv

Members
Oct 19, 2023
Hi and apologies if posted in the wrong place. I have looked everywhere for an answer to this without any luck.

I have a POCO F3
MIUI Global version 14.0.9 (TKHEUXM)
Android version 13 TKQ1 220829.002

The last Andoid Security Update I recieved was 2023-05-01

When will there be a Android security update released for this please.

I need to ensure my security updates are not more than 3 months old otherwise I get blocked by a corporate policy at work. I am reluctant to buy a new Pixel or Iphone as I love Xiaomi and Poco phones and installing a different Rom is not an option as they check bootloaders.

Many Thanks for your help.

Hello, this is a custom ROM forum, we don't really have information about future official ROM releases.

Anyway, releases are slowing down for this device, I would get prepared to get a newer phone given your constraints.

Hi and apologies if posted in the wrong place. I have looked everywhere for an answer to this without any luck.

I have a POCO F3
MIUI Global version 14.0.9 (TKHEUXM)
Android version 13 TKQ1 220829.002

The last Andoid Security Update I recieved was 2023-05-01

When will there be a Android security update released for this please.

I need to ensure my security updates are not more than 3 months old otherwise I get blocked by a corporate policy at work. I am reluctant to buy a new Pixel or Iphone as I love Xiaomi and Poco phones and installing a different Rom is not an option as they check bootloaders.

Many Thanks for your help.
Poco F3 will be alive for years.
There're lot of Devs and great Custom ROMs monthly updated basis for it
You may try LineageOS (AOSP), EvolutionX (Pixel) or EliteROM (MIUI/HyperOS). All excellent choices that will renew the OS for this awesome device.

Enjoy it and long life to the Alioth!