Xiaomi.eu Rom For Redmi Note 3 "kenzo"

Do you want a Xiaomi.eu ROM for the new Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon 650 variant?

• Total voters
Hello,

I have unlocked my bootloader, how can I install the xiaomi. eu rom (6.3.17) ? I'm in the chinese developer rom.

Thank you

Download this file, put it on your phone internal storage(you can also just download it at your phone), restart phone into recovery mode,(maybe should do a wipe before, don't know if it is necessary) go to install tab(upper left), browse to the file, press on the file, and confirm to flash. After some time, it will be installed, and you have Xiaomi.eu at your phone.
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24459283995299515

Download this file, put it on your phone internal storage(you can also just download it at your phone), restart phone into recovery mode,(maybe should do a wipe before, don't know if it is necessary) go to install tab(upper left), browse to the file, press on the file, and confirm to flash. After some time, it will be installed, and you have Xiaomi.eu at your phone.

Thanks !

i have installed the xiaomi.eu rom (6.3.17 beta) for kenzo, but i can't add another fingerprint. When i click to add a new one the settings app just restart.
Could it be the unlocked bootloader or the recovery?
Any way to fix it?

Do you think, in the future, is possible install xiaomi.eu rom with locked bootloader?

Anyone else having problems with enabling Bluetooth with this version on the Redmi Note 3 (Snapdragon)?

Anyone else having problems with enabling Bluetooth with this version on the Redmi Note 3 (Snapdragon)?
Yes, Bluetooth is Jumping on,off,on,off...

Yes! Bluetooth switching On and Off automatically.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@ingbrzy