Xiaomi.eu Rom For Redmi Note 3 "kenzo"

Do you want a Xiaomi.eu ROM for the new Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon 650 variant?

• Total voters
Exactly!

Start your Stock Email App? My doesn't Start...
Add Fingerprint in Settings is Impossible...don't Start too

Exactly!

Start your Stock Email App? My doesn't Start...
Add Fingerprint in Settings is Impossible...don't Start too

Yes, cannot open stock email app too! Fingerprint addition works. I tested by deleted all 3 registered fingerprints and added them again. No problem in Fingerprint.

Yes! Bluetooth switching On and Off automatically.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@ingbrzy
Confirm, there will be any fix package or we have to wait to next Friday? It's sometimes really annoying...

My Bugs

My Bugs
Yes, Bluetooth and Native Mail app bugs confirmed. But no issue on Fingerprint.

I'm since two hours on EU ROM. I think I've checked everything... I don't recognise any bugs so far. Bluetooth is working fine and stock email app runs smooth. No fingerprint issues.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 3 mit Tapatalk

I unlocked bootloader first try with the new Dev rom (kept getting that 50% problem on all stable roms)
Now i've got this eu rom installed, and some dodgy software keeps getting reinstalled remotely after an uninstall,
Xiaomi Authenticator app (any software that REINSTALLS itself remotely/pushed after removal is dodgy)
Anyone know how to disable this from being reinstalled all the time? I dont want it and dont need it, tried disabling most of the Xiaomi apps/ Xiaomi framework (disabling the framework fixed that bug of keeping telling me my simcard isnt activated on their service that no one uses..)
What apk do I need to remove to stop it contacting xiaomi and downloading software and installing it at bootup??