Xiaomi.eu Stable 7.5.2.0 Feedback

I am using this Rom last days and is good no problems but I removed the folder whetstone in the zip file before flash.

uh cool
i tried to remove the whetstone folder but idk why it doesnt let me delete it
what can i do?

Why you can delete the folder it just a zip file. All the zip programs can do this I am using winrar.

ok im downloading winzip
btw i have now the developer xiaomi.eu rom, before installing from twrp the stable what wipe should i do?

Just flash the file with the TWRP and after the flash make a wipe cache and dalvik/ART in TWRP only nothing else.

i read to pass from a developer rom to a stable should be need a wipe data

I put the rom zip file (without unzipping) and the latest Gapps (30th Jun) on data root, and flashed them by TWRP.
No Problem.

we unzipped only to remove whetstone apk that was the problem of bad ram management

I have used it and uninstalled it, I can't run Play Store or Gmail.
you have installed google webview?

btw guys there is a bad problem, i have only free 2gb when before i installed the rom i had 8gb free
what should i do?

you have installed google webview?

btw guys there is a bad problem, i have only free 2gb when before i installed the rom i had 8gb free
what should i do?
Yes, I have installed webview but still didn't work Google apps

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 mediante Tapatalk

Hi, I installed the right version of webview.
In order to install this ROM I installed the stable on fastboot, afterwards developer ROM, unlock bootloader, twrp and this ROM at the end.
I'm using 6.3.17 and it works perfectly.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 mediante Tapatalk

Last edited:
i still have the problem with the memory.......
i tried to wipe data, wipe system, change rom but nothing still only 3gb free
now thats not a big problem to me cuz i dont use a lot of apps and stuff but its very boring.......

nevermind, it was the backup i did before installing the rom
problem solved

Where are the whetstone apks located and can they be removed after installation???

Where are the whetstone apks located and can they be removed after installation???
you can remove whetstone in 2 ways
1. unistall it but root is needed (cuz is a system app)
2. open the zip folder of your rom -> system -> app -> find and delete whetstone folder. then reflash the rom

you can remove whetstone in 2 ways
1. unistall it but root is needed (cuz is a system app)
2. open the zip folder of your rom -> system -> app -> find and delete whetstone folder. then reflash the rom
SO do I need to reflash if I uninstall via titanium??

Hey guys, the rom is perfect with one problem. The missing gapps. I tried various versions but they all crash from the start. I can't even sign up. Can someone upload here the version that is working in their device please? Thanks!

Hey guys, the rom is perfect with one problem. The missing gapps. I tried various versions but they all crash from the start. I can't even sign up. Can someone upload here the version that is working in their device please? Thanks!
its very easy install gapps
just go here http://opengapps.org and downlosd with these options (x86_64 - 5.1 - pico)
then go in twrp and flash the file like you flash a normal rom
then if you still have problems, download from here http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google...-webview-50-0-2661-86-4-android-apk-download/ google webview and playstore should work perfectly