Xiaomi.eu Stable Miui V8.5.1.0 Released

alexroz001

Members
Jan 2, 2016
Xiaomi.eu stable MIUI V8.5.1.0 released.
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=889764386195912223
Have anyone tried it yet?

Update:
I couldn't wait and flushed the room myself.
At least my 4c is booting well... so far...
Screenshot_2017-06-29-17-01-34-484_com.android.settings.png

Last edited:
Please tell us about performance and battery (screen on time).

Sent from my Mi4c using Tapatalk
There is nothing to report yet. I have just flushed it. Besides, I am not much of power user (no games, no facebook, no instagram).
But anyway I haven't stumbled on any obvious lags yet.

Reactions: Igor Vieira
There is nothing to report yet. I have just flushed it. Besides, I am not much of power user (no games, no facebook, no instagram).
But anyway I haven't stumbled on any obvious lags yet.
I understand... Give us that feedback when possible ;)

Sent from my Mi4c using Tapatalk

Is Google now/assistant working on this stable? I'm on the last dev but it doesn't work if I long press the home button.

Is Google now/assistant working on this stable? I'm on the last dev but it doesn't work if I long press the home button.
On my device it works now and it worked on 8.2.3.
You just have to know how to enable it:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
or http://en.miui.com/thread-287033-1-1.html

Found change log for official chinese ROM:

Highlights
  • New - Switches for common settings in search results (04-06)
  • Optimization - Use search to select your time zone (04-06)

System
  • New - A smarter and more efficient CPU allocation strategy (04-05)

Home screen
  • Optimization - Reduced size of the Home screen icons (04-20)

Weather

• Optimization - Brand new City Management Interface with weather information. Optimize experience when switching multi cities (04-13)
  • Optimization - Performance issues occurred when multiple cities were selected (04-13)

Settings

• New - Switches for common settings in search results (04-06)
  • Optimization - Use search to select your time zone (04-06)

Source: http://en.miui.com/thread-671128-1-1.html

Battery is as crappy as before no real difference to previous stables. Maybe a slight increase in overall smoothness though.

Is it just me or was the battery low red light indicator removed? I kinda like the blinking red light when battery is low. :) Now all you get is a normal floating notification on 10% battery. Also no more green light indicator when battery charging reaches full.

Hello everyone!
The rom works quite well. For my use, social networks and some game, is better than the previous one.
I only have one problem, which the previous stable version already caused me. I lose the root and I can not reset it with the official or unofficial method. This has caused me quite a few complications when I upgraded to this version. I have had to downgrade the terminal but I have it in good working order.

Does anyone know how to fix it?

Please try tapping the ANDROID VERSION many times.. Is there no animation on that(the flappy bird game)?, like we used to have on lollipop roms with flappy bird like game,if you tap the android version many times....

Hi,
In May I have updated my Mi4c to version 8.2.3.0 by downloading zip update package from Xiaomi.eu. There was an upgrade from Android 5 to Android 7. All was ok. I have been successfully updating my phone in this way for a year. I had unlocked bootloader when I bought it, and everything has always gone right.

At the end of June was available the last update (version 8.5.1.0), but unfortunately cannot install it. As usually, I open updater app and choose the update package previously downloaded on my pc.

The phone shuts down and ignore the update. Luckily the device maintain previous version 8.2.3.0 and can be used without problems. I have tried to update several times, but without success.

The device cannot enter recovery mode.
I cannot understand why update cannot be installed. Maybe version 8.2.3.0 has locked bootloader? How can I check it?
Has anyone any suggestion?
Thanks very much for support.

Reactions: prwwaves
Hello,
I'm having trouble to update. I have bootloader unlocked, get into TWRP 3.1.1-1, in the install menu I choose the ROM .zip file and start updating the rom, after the message "updating partition details" it reboots system and then proceed to normal boot without any update.

Can anybody help me?

Hi,
In May I have updated my Mi4c to version 8.2.3.0 by downloading zip update package from Xiaomi.eu. There was an upgrade from Android 5 to Android 7. All was ok. I have been successfully updating my phone in this way for a year. I had unlocked bootloader when I bought it, and everything has always gone right.

At the end of June was available the last update (version 8.5.1.0), but unfortunately cannot install it. As usually, I open updater app and choose the update package previously downloaded on my pc.

The phone shuts down and ignore the update. Luckily the device maintain previous version 8.2.3.0 and can be used without problems. I have tried to update several times, but without success.

I cannot understand why update cannot be installed. Maybe version 8.2.3.0 has locked bootloader? How can I check it?
I have the same problem, bootloader is unlocked, anyone solve this?

Hi,

Did you root? I am in the same situation

I just upgraded to V8.5.1.0 and now I'm having a problem with Calendar. Keep getting "Calendar has stopped" message and I couldn't launch it. Anyone else have this issue?

Hi people! I'm not sure what I'm writing in the right thread, but ... Only I have a problem with the battery?