Xiaomi.eu Stable Miui V8.5.1.0 Released

I just upgraded to V8.5.1.0 and now I'm having a problem with Calendar. Keep getting "Calendar has stopped" message and I couldn't launch it. Anyone else have this issue?
Try go to settings - Installed apps - Calendar - Clear data and Clear cache ( same with Calendar storage)

Then see will it work

I having a trouble with battery a lot in my mi4c !!!!! My phone seems heating in back cover..my battery just can stand in 4-5 hours with normal use..
and i think i wont update my mi5 to nougat yet..until miui 9 is out !!

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Try go to settings - Installed apps - Calendar - Clear data and Clear cache ( same with Calendar storage)

Then see will it work

Yup, already tried that. I have also rebooted the phone a few times, checked the permissions and turned on "Notifications".

However it's still not working. The "Notifications" keeps disabling itself too.

Hello,
Does anybody else has any problems with the Goggle Play store? It was working fie after I have Installed the ROM, but after while it stopped updating the apps, and now I cannot install/ update any apps. I get the Error code:492. I have cleared the data of any related service, and reinstalled the ROM several times, but agter this can maybe only install Goggle app, and nothing else.
Does anybody know what can fix this problem?
BR

Edited:
The store was updated, and it is working normal again.

Last edited:
Can anyone charge the phone via a computer? Mine is like charging 7% per hour.
Also, I cant seem to use the "Button" setting in Additional settings, is this another common problem?

I dont have any problems with Google play or anything else.

Hoping for MIUI 9 :)

Can i upgrade directly from V8.2.1.0 (Android 5) to V8.5.1.0 (Android 7)?
Yes you can but... it sux.
I upgraded from 8.1.2.0 to 8.5.1.0 and there are good and bad things.
Good:
- Caroussel is working again
- You may change icon grid to have more icons on the (home) screen
Bad:
- I lost TWRP and root
- Bootloader is now locked
- Power drain doubled (using Waze and having Mi4c plugged in charge does charge engough)
- Heating is much higher, specially when plugged on charge in car
- I now have bluetooth issue with my fav app Podcast Addict
- I have issues with MTP and Windows 7/8.1 (by default, it always sets on charging only when yo connect USB cable)

As a result, I am now stuck with 8.5.1.0 :mad: and searching how to unlock bootloader without having to go thru that SMS process.
I don't care if I lose waranty (for what it is necessary ...:rolleyes: ). I don't mind to wipe the whole thing I wanna go back to 8.1.2 or may be 8.2.1.
NOUGAT is S.A.B.E.N.A. :D

I recently did an upgrade from 8.0.5.0 to 8.5.1.0 and the bootloader is locked. Successful with the process of sendin SMS and downloaded the MI-unlock tool. While unlocking there is an error. The device is recognized by the MI-unlock tool verification proces is OK but writing gives an error. Any help to unlock the bootloader is appreciated.

Kind regards.
Fred

Maybe you should wait a few days more... In my case, even if i got the unlock code by sms, I can't unlock my phone. I tried a couple of month later and everything went right.

Reactions: FredB