Xiaomi.eu Stable V8.5.2.0.naacned

how come your blutletoth work?mine is not working?i do clean flash.what version of twrp are guys using any firmware version

Haven't done a full test, only checks those listed in changelog, but so far so good.
One positive thing: It's either the CPU allocation strategy or network, I feel quite a significant improvement playing one of my network intensive games.

Reactions: Jaime DLH
I confirm, I have this problem also. The only way to have widgets for an app is to uninstall / reinstall the app. But after the reboot of the device, the widgets disappearer again!
I has te dame problema. Aldo Mi account, gallery, Andrés others so a message

I has te dame problema. Aldo Mi account, gallery, Andrés others so a message
Sorry. I write again. I had same problem. Also crashes on apps Mi account, gallery and others. A clean install solved all the problems, widgets and app crashes

So far, so good... The update proceeded smoothly (I did it by booting into TWRP > Install > Wipe Cache/Dalvik), took about 5 minutes.

- Tested GPS, and it *might* be a bit better than on 8.2.2.0, with GPS fix in a little under 10 secs. See attached screenshot.
- Fingerprint sensor working OK, cellular/WiFi working OK, Play Store working OK.
- Android version is still 7.0, and security patch level is april 2017.

More to come...

View attachment 15994
My fingerprint Sensor is not working. Anything else looks good for now...have to test a few days

Sorry. I write again. I had same problem. Also crashes on apps Mi account, gallery and others. A clean install solved all the problems, widgets and app crashes

so after clean install, the widgets running even when you use cloned apps ?

Please, tell me what do you want to test with cloned apps and I could try. I don't use cloned apps.
Hi Mir13, i have Whatsapp cloned on my MI5 and had make a dirty install over the last stable yesterday evening. I had only the Miui widgets to choose. No third Party widgets appear. So i would be thankfull if you can make a test. I´ve read after first install it will be running but when you restart the phone the widgets disappear.
greets idefix

Last edited:
What about the performance? Is it laggy like 8.2.2.0? If I can compare to 8.1.6.0 it's very good in performance, not laggy like 8.2.2.0. But I term of gps locking, 8.2.2.0 is much better than 8.1.6.0.

What about the performance? Is it laggy like 8.2.2.0? If I can compare to 8.1.6.0 it's very good in performance, not laggy like 8.2.2.0. But I term of gps locking, 8.2.2.0 is much better than 8.1.6.0.
Performance is better than 8.2.2, except when the phone gets hot.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 5 met Tapatalk

Reactions: Partono Luminto
They seem to have done a good job with idle battery use, almost 21 hours now, almost 2 hours SoT, AnTuTu 3 times (just to ensure there's no performance drop), 1 reboot and I still have 46% left.

Reactions: Jaime DLH
The widgets problems are solved after factory reset an clean (re)install!
Hello Daniel, it isn´t solved. I make a factory reset via twrp and install the latest stable. Then i rollback my backup with miui. Widgets running without problems, then i cloned whatsapp, widgets still there. But after reboot widgets gone.

They seem to have done a good job with idle battery use, almost 21 hours now, almost 2 hours SoT, AnTuTu 3 times (just to ensure there's no performance drop), 1 reboot and I still have 46% left.
That's my impression too. Good performance as well. I'm liking this ROM!

Reactions: war4head
Hi Mir13, i have Whatsapp cloned on my MI5 and had make a dirty install over the last stable yesterday evening. I had only the Miui widgets to choose. No third Party widgets appear. So i would be thankfull if you can make a test. I´ve read after first install it will be running but when you restart the phone the widgets disappear.
greets idefix
Hi idefix, you are right. When clonning WhatsApp widgets dissappear. After deactivating whatsapp cloned, widgets still not showing.

With 8.5.2.0, 4h 11m SOT, still 26% battery left. Not bad!

Screenshot_2017-06-05-00-33-28-395_com.android.settings.png Screenshot_2017-06-05-00-31-31-280_com.android.settings.png

Hi, i have a problem with VOLTE. Option is grayed out and I can't enable it.

xiaomi.eu 8.2.2.0 VOLTE worked fine.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-06-05-10-56-23-952_com.android.phone.png
    Screenshot_2017-06-05-10-56-23-952_com.android.phone.png
    115.7 KB · Views: 413
Hi idefix, you are right. When clonning WhatsApp widgets dissappear. After deactivating whatsapp cloned, widgets still not showing.

Hi Mir13,
i had make a clean Install an the same result as with dirty Install. Forr the first time the widgets are there but after enable the cloned apps and take a restart they disappeard as you sayed before.

Last edited: