Xiaomi.eu Stable

IMG_20181017_123509.jpg

10.0.3.0 is not Pie on Mi Mix 2S if you refer to the China OTA.
Global stable on all my devices they both mi mix 2s and it still doesn't answer my question why her mi mix 2s got the ota and I didn't

Attachments

• 1539818599306..jpg
    1539818599306..jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 333
Has anyone tried the latest stable rom? I cannot pass the PIN screen...
(worked flawlessly with dev rom and previous stable)

Has anyone tried the latest stable rom? I cannot pass the PIN screen...
(worked flawlessly with dev rom and previous stable)

Same problem in 10.0.3.0. I have put a keyboard with a adapter on the USB-C port.

Does the xiaomi.eu 10.0.4.0 version work with the Google Play Store?

Same problem in 10.0.3.0. I have put a keyboard with a adapter on the USB-C port.
Does the 10.0.4.0 work with the Google Play Store?

Did the keyboard solve your issue? Mine seems a little different, as I can actually enter the PIN code (by the touch keyboard) but the system keeps asking me the PIN and does not let me proceed.

Yes, without any problem, ok it was in xiaomi.eu 10.0.3.0. But maybe you try it without a sim card. I do not try it in 10.0.4.0, because I am nerves about the google services.

Yes, without any problem, ok it was in xiaomi.eu 10.0.3.0. But maybe you try it without a sim card. I do not try it in 10.0.4.0, because I am nerves about the google services.
The code I set was not the one of the SIM card but of the actual system. Thank you anyway for your feedback.

Hi.
The last 2 stable roms for Mi Mix 2s with Android 9.0 do not work well, problems with the camera, facebook application and system stability, I will go back to 8.0 and wait for better stability in roms 9.0. I do not know if it happens to someone else, anyway you do a good job and always install Xiaomi.eu roms, they are much better than normal global roms.
Sorry for my english, a greeting.

Enviado desde mi MIX 2S mediante Tapatalk