xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8_V12.5.1.0.QEACNXM_v12-10.zip

Tbh, a lot of stuff is missing! it literally does not feel like miui 12.5

Idk if its suppose to be like this or not.

Last edited:
Coming from 12.1 weekly, is format data still necessary?

• Changelog China Stable MI 8
    • MIUI 12.5. Yours alone.
  • System
    • New: Response to gestures is now instant.
    • New: With 20 times more rendering power, there are now few limits to what you can see on your screen.
    • New: With custom device model adjustments, any phone becomes faster after the upgrade.
    • Optimization: MIUI became lighter, faster, and more durable.
  • System sounds
    • New: Nature mix is a new exciting way of creating your own notification sound system.
    • New: Hundreds of system sounds that represent animals from all around the world.
  • Super wallpapers
    • New: Mount Siguniang super wallpaper.
  • Notes
    • New: Compose mind maps with complex structures.
    • New: New tools for doodling and sketching.
    • New: Press and hold a sketch to adjust the strokes automatically.
    • New: A gesture shortcut now allows you to create notes, tasks, and excerpts anywhere.
    • New: Excerpts save text, URLs, and images to Notes in a few simple taps.
    • New: Dynamic layouts make bring the typography in Notes to a new level.
    • All-new Notes.
  • Privacy protection
    • New: Now you can see what apps access your clipboard and control access.
    • New: Using approximate location adds up points to privacy protection.
    • New: You can now manage sensitive permissions and related app behavior independently.
    • New: The behavior of web pages is also tracked now, which helps you to block unwanted and malicious actions.
    • New: Now it's up to you who and when can track your online behavior.
    • New: All apps now come with a security statement from GetApps.
    • New: Privacy risk scanner.
    • New: Control which apps access and delete items from your Gallery.
    • New: A comprehensive overview of all sensitive permissions.
    • New: You'll be notified whenever high-risk permissions are used and will be able to block the corresponding actions.
    • Optimization: An all-new privacy protection page.
  • Xiaomi Cloud
    • New: Location info can be now reported automatically before the device is powered off
  • IME
    • New: A more convenient way to move a cursor using the scrollbar.
    • New: Function buttons support switching between languages and keyboards.
    • New: You can press and hold the function buttons to access more features.
    • New: Custom themes for keyboards.
  • Browser
    • New: Wallpaper customization in the lite mode.
    • Optimization: Redesigned Incognito mode.
    • Optimization: Pages load much faster now.

It's great. I've been using it since yesterday. Very nice, very fluid, very battery saver. I'm loving it

Enviado do meu MI 8 através do Tapatalk

Reactions: pumpa007
Hello
So I also read about the Android 10, MIUI 12.5 update for Mi8 here https://piunikaweb.com/2021/06/21/p...-12-5-update-looks-likely-after-mi-8-bags-it/
Is there a chance to get a .eu update for Mi8 ? Should we expect a beta/weekly update, a stable one or none at all ? :)
Thank you
Hello,

The link of the Xiaomi.eu ROM (V12.5.1.0) is in the first post... (EDIT: link is not working anymore because the ROM has been re-uploaded)

- SourceForge link:

- AndroidFileHost link => https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=14943124697586354415

So download the ROM and install it if you already have a previous Stable version by Xiaomi.eu, on your Mi 8.

EDIT: If you are on the latest Weekly ROM version, you have to format data to switch to Stable.

;)

Last edited:
Hello,

The link of the Xiaomi.eu ROM (V12.5.1.0) is in the first post... (EDIT: link is not working anymore because the ROM has been re-uploaded)

- SourceForge link:

So download the ROM and install it if you already have a previous Stable version by Xiaomi.eu, on your Mi 8.

EDIT: If you are on the latest Weekly ROM version, you have to format data to switch to Stable.

;)

What could happen if I'm on the latest weekly rom and I force the update (downloading the rom.zip and selecting it via the settings app)?

Hello,

- SourceForge link:

;)

Hello
Thank you. If I make a backup with twrp from the actual weekly rom and data, in case the stable 12.5 suc ks, can I restore the backup and use the weekly rom or is it a one way job ?!
Thanks
Best regards

Hello
Thank you. If I make a backup with twrp from the actual weekly rom and data, in case the stable 12.5 suc ks, can I restore the backup and use the weekly rom or is it a one way job ?!
Thanks
Best regards
Hello :)

Backup "Data" partition in TWRP is enough.

If you want to restore your data, you have to:

1) Reflash the Weekly ROM in TWRP
2) Use "Format Data" button in TWRP (in "Wipe" menu)
3) Reboot to System
4) Finish the first configuration wizard
5) Reboot to TWRP
6) Restore your "Data" partition backup
7) Reboot to System

;)