Oct 9, 2015
http://en.miui.com/thread-237485-1-1.html

[ROM]xiaomi.eu_multi_ido_V7.1.3.0.LHPCNCK_v7-5.1

download link 1
https://mega.nz/#!v4YCkAiJ!VKeCCvmy66XjJcaXFaVtO4QcpbP3WstFnUbCCsmSM1g

download link 2
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_kT-ZqaN7DCV3VTdjhTdVR2bHM/view?usp=sharing

No need to unlock your phone.

Just MiFlash it in the fastboot mode. Set the images folder you extracted.

Flash all!

And Enjoy it!

P.S : If you have some time, then unlock your phone for the future. and flash the original eu ROM.

Using this method, you can't use updater. because your phone's bootloader is still locked.

Screenshot_2016-03-08-00-26-12_com.miui.home.png

Screenshot_2016-03-08-00-57-26_com.android.settings.png

Last edited:
What about root?
Is it built in please?

Thanks for this...

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

But how you installed it, with the special driver or not. Because if you try it normally without unlocking the Bootloader, you will get always the massage, Bootloader locked.

Gesendet von meinem PLK-AL10 mit Tapatalk

Do you know how to use MiFlash?
extract the rom zip at the root folder.
volume up + power button press
and chinese screen comes out
select download mode.
and run MiFlash
and click browse and select the extracted folder's image folder.
and click the refresh
and check flash all
and flash it

That's all!
But how you installed it, with the special driver or not. Because if you try it normally without unlocking the Bootloader, you will get always the massage, Bootloader locked.

Do you know how to use MiFlash?
extract the rom zip at the root folder.
volume up + power button press
and chinese screen comes out
select download mode.
and run MiFlash
and click browse and select the extracted folder's image folder.
and click the refresh
and check flash all
and flash it

That's all!

I recieve enought space : 0x8007008 Max buffer sector is 32 when I tried to flash following the steps that you described.

Will try but I tryed it that way and as the Bootloader is locked it says it is locked. Why should they lock the Bootloader when everybody can flash it, where is the sense. With the Redmi Note 3 you have to unlock the Bootloader, but I will try.

Will try but I tryed it that way and as the Bootloader is locked it says it is locked. Why should they lock the Bootloader when everybody can flash it, where is the sense. With the Redmi Note 3 you have to unlock the Bootloader, but I will try.

Believe it or not is your choice. But many Korean bootloader-locked users could flash it
I hope you're lucky!!!

ok, because the tutorial at http://en.miui.com/thread-218644-1-1.html talks about special Qualcomm Drivers, which I already installed, and they say, you have to go into recovery, than into download mode and install it than. The tutorial here talks about Fastboot Mode and flash it through MiFlash and I tried this at first and got all the time the message, that Bootloader is locked. After that I tried it in Download Mode and with the Qualcomm Driver and it flashed, without the message of Bootloader locked, but after 59 minutes of flashing, I have removed the USB and now the phone is bricked. Can't get into download mode, only into Fastboot and there I got always the problem with the locked Bootloader message.

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2016-03-08 um 18.52.59.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2016-03-08 um 18.52.59.png
    53.3 KB · Views: 970
Did you enter download mode via stock recovery?
Vol+ and power then select download

Yes there was description that to power + volume up, after MI logo comes up just press 10 and more times on volume up and a screen appears with a lot of Chinese and there is a button for download mode or fastboot mode and other stuff. And yes it was stock and original the Redmi 3, bought through Xiaomi.

On turkish camera isn't work. Can anyone share miuicamera.apk from 7.1.2 rom or another rom please?

good job, enter in download mode andflash a rom with miflash

thanks, but this is the problem, I don't see the menu with all the chinese symbols anymore, I can't get into download mode again. When I know press the button 10 and more times, nothing happens, Mi Logo stocks and reboots.

ok got it, got even into download mode, but than you have to change at the top the descritption from

Just MiFlash it in the fastboot mode. Set the images folder you extracted.

in

Just MiFlash it in the download mode. Set the images folder you extracted.

because I think in fastboot you will get always the error of bootloader is locked.

You don't flash in fastboot mode, but you have to flash in download mode.
Follow this guide to get download mode and after flash a rom with miflash (only 64bit system)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Inviato dal mio Redmi 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks for the root info, on the miui en forum they say they haven't managed to root, said root genius gives an error.