Xiaomi.eu_redmi 3 7.1.3.0 Miflash Rom

none of you has an answer?
Great job...
I have used Mi Flash, following your procedure to replace the "multilingual" ROM from Banggood in "Franglais".
My new Redmi3 has of course a locked bootloader.

I have used the suggested "multi_ido_V7.1.3.0 MiFlash" ROM
I have selected the "Flash all" option in MiFlash to get a clean install.

All is quite OK, close to perfection, except for some minor bugs as for example Mi Remote application crash.

It is probably corrected in the recent "xiaomi.eu_multi_ido_V7.2.4.0.LHPCNDB_v7-5.1.zip"
But it can not be directly flashed using Mi Flash.
And my bootloader may stay locked for a while, depending on the mood and the availability of Xiaomi

Can you generate for all of us a new "multi_ido_V7.2.4.0." in the required MiFlash format.

Thanks

Gluto...

There are news on the zip with 7.2.4 to flash with MiFlash?

none of you has an answer?

There are news on the zip with 7.2.4 to flash with MiFlash?
Like i posted before, the IR works fine. Just use another app from playstore. Peel remote worked fine for me.
Since 7.2.4.0 Xiaomi implemented dm-verity. According to developers it is impossible to create MiFlash images for locked bootloaders.

I saw and tried a tut for Mi4S that if you, in EDL mode change the driver with Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 and try to flash xiaomi.eu fastboot rom through miflash it will unlock bootloader and works fine. Is it possible with redmi 3?

Do I have to start from a particular ROM?

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

Like i posted before, the IR works fine. Just use another app from playstore. Peel remote worked fine for me.
Since 7.2.4.0 Xiaomi implemented dm-verity. According to developers it is impossible to create MiFlash images for locked bootloaders.
How about Xiaomi.eu_multi_ido_6.4.7_v7-5.1.zip, can this rom be converted to a miflash rom? Or how can I do that? Is there a method or tutorial about the convertion? Thank you.