Xiaomi Game Turbo Combos is missing

markxyx

Members
May 13, 2024
The Combos in Game Turbo acts as a macro app. It records clicks and repeat it.
It does not appear on my phone. Is it has been removed by xiaomi.eu developers? Or just I don't know how to enable it?

combos.png

The Combos in Game Turbo acts as a macro app. It records clicks and repeat it.
It does not appear on my phone. Is it has been removed by xiaomi.eu developers? Or just I don't know how to enable it?
Pinup App BD https://pinup-app-bd.com is my go-to relaxation spot online. The assortment of games is impressive, offering everything from slots to live dealer options that keep me entertained for hours. The platform's easy navigation and clear graphics add to the experience, making it enjoyable and stress-free. Whether I'm unwinding alone or competing with friends, Pinup App BD consistently delivers a fun and immersive gaming experience that helps me relax and recharge.

In the Game Turbo feature on Xiaomi phones, the Combos function typically acts as a macro app, allowing users to record sequences of clicks and then replay them. If you're unable to find this feature on your phone after a recent update from xiaomi.eu, there are a few possibilities to consider:
  1. Feature Removal: It's possible that the Combos feature has been removed or renamed in the latest update of the Xiaomi.eu ROM. Developers sometimes remove features for various reasons, including compatibility issues or to streamline the user experience.
  2. Hidden Setting: Sometimes features like Combos might be hidden in settings or might need to be enabled manually. Check the Game Turbo settings thoroughly to see if there's an option to enable or configure Combos.
  3. Alternative Location: Occasionally, features are moved to different sections or integrated into other apps. It might be worthwhile to explore other sections of the settings or look within related apps (like Game Turbo or Security) to see if Combos have been relocated.
  4. Update Issues: If you recently updated your Xiaomi.eu ROM, there could be temporary bugs or issues that prevent the feature from appearing. Waiting for further updates or checking Xiaomi.eu forums for similar reports can provide insights into whether others are experiencing the same issue.

Last edited: