Xiaomi Global Phones With Band 20 Xiaomi.eu Rom

Does the global version need any further software alterations to allow B20 support to work?

You sure that "MIDO" (Redmi Note 4x) support band 20? because my phone isn't supporting band 20. IDK why

You sure that "MIDO" (Redmi Note 4x) support band 20? because my phone isn't supporting band 20. IDK why
Mido is the codename of redmi note 4x and redmi note 4 global that os the one with b20

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 3 através de Tapatalk

There are two models for it, Global version and normal. Global version of Redmi Note 4 has B20 support.

Lähetetty minun Redmi Note 3 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Hello,

Update
------------
So for now we have,

* Redmi 3s Global - "land" firmware will support band 20 (2016031) Thanks @fredek
* Redmi Note 3 Special edition - "kate" firmware will support band 20 (2015161)Tested by myself.
* Redmi Note 4(X) Global - "mido" firmware will support band 20. (2016102) Thanks @dogiex
* Redmi 4x Global - "Santoni" firmware will support band 20, Tested by myself
* Redmi 4a Global - "Rolex" firmware will support band 20. (2016116) Tested by myself
* Mi note 2 Global - "Scorpio" firmware will support band 20. Thanks @Pikpok
* Mi mix 2 global - "Chiron" firmware untested
* Mi a1 global
Some new B20 band phones have arrived.

Redmi Note 5A - Global version
Redmi 5A - Global version

Thanks for the update @MeiGuddet.
Again first post updated...
Also i think the Explorer Edition is available with band20.
Anybody can confirm this?
Kind regards

Redmi 5 - rosy
Redmi 5 Plus - vince

Both have global variants with band20

cbfca5dc431ece5c70fee3b4970f7ed9.jpg

Enviado do meu Redmi 5 Plus através do Tapatalk

Reactions: dogiex and wamy007
Just got back from holiday and start playing with the phones.
Also there's a redmi 2s global version that i received.
Tested the redmi note 5 and will test the mi8 and redmi s2 when i can unlock the bootloader, damn waiting time :(
Updated first post!

Last edited:
Reactions: dogiex
Mi MIX 2S, both Chinese and Global models support B20, I'm attaching a screenshot from my Chinese model.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-08-02-19-35-23-726_net.simplyadvanced.ltediscovery.png
    Screenshot_2018-08-02-19-35-23-726_net.simplyadvanced.ltediscovery.png
    211.4 KB · Views: 332
Reactions: wamy007 and dogiex
hi,and thanks for having me on the forum. Is the mi note 2,global with 6gb ram 128gb rom supported for b20? The listing says its chinses version with global rom with miui 8.0 stable

If you have indeed the global version, band20 is supported.
Beware there's no "red global sticker" on the box.
Also no English writing on the back of the box like they do now with global versions.
If you want to be 100% sure that it's the global version you need to test it with network signal guru

Last edited: