Xiaomi guide to install update.zip and Brush tool

If you want to flash your phone to MIUI ICS, Android untouched ICS or MIUI GB then follow method two (2)
16.jpg

If its fake NO you will probably not able to flash it with miflash.
I wouldnt even dare to try becuase if it started and halfway stopped you just got a bricked phone.
fake phones have different stuff the original phones also so updating them with the weekly updates form Xiaomi might not work either.
And since your phone is fake i would just try getting my money back.

Hello all! I tried to update my Mi-One Plus to the most recent system using method 1. After flashing the update.zip in recovery and reboot I see a pink screen in Chinese, my guess it has to do something with 1000000+ MIUI users and something. The phone is stuck in this screen for 10 minutes+. After that I pulled the battery and restarted the update process, got the same results. Do I have to press something on this screen? Is this normal behavior? I started the update from system 2.95 wiped cache and everything.

Okay, third time was the charm, sure took it's sweet time to boot up thou. I'm now struggling to install gapps. Should have made a backup in hindsight...

Hi Guys.
This may be a stupid question, but I want to make sure. Is the MIUIAndroid ROM for Xiaomi Mi one series, compatable with my Xiaomi Mi one S?

Thanks in advance

i flashed MIUI 4.1.2 on ma lg e-739mytouch,
works very wel but didnt know dat it doesnt support font...so i went n install font den reboot but my fone refuses to boot to homescreen, av tried all method to bringout recoverymode but its not working....
please if u know ow to factory reset with dis rom u lemme know please

This thread is for Xiaomi phones not LG phones.
factory reset since it is a LG phone you need to go to the LG website and download there software and flash the phone again.

Hello guys..i have a big problem...i want to update my myone c1 from gingerbread to ics..i follow the method 2...but i have a problem..i have an error 0x80004005:Failed (remote:size to large)...now the phone is open in fastboot........it necesary to enter in recovery and to make this (Step 3: Navigate the menus in recovery using the volume keys to highlight option and the power button to select highlighted option.
Select Language English.

Main menu >Wipe&Reset >Wipe Cache then >Wipe User Data, then >Wipe All Data and lastly >Update System Partition. You should have gotten a smiley face saying updated system partition and if you do it a second time for some reason it should give you a smiley face and already updates system partition) >Back to Main-menu.) before to flash with MIflash

Please guys help me!!

Did you flash the phone?
The last things you write is only if you use method 1. You dont need to do that if you use method 2.

If you use method 2 and get the latest version you will get Jelly Bean NOT ICS :)

So just follow the guide and use method 2 :) You download the correct wire brush for M1 NOT M2 right?

I resolved the problem....i clear all data and i try again...and it s work...now i have ics on my phone...but i'm sure that this error appear because i dont go in recovery to clear all data...thank you very much blackstones

Newbi need advice.
I manage to upgrade to 3.9.6(V5)on my M1s using method 1 and it is working fine.
But there no Google Play... how do I have it install??

Hello Bro,,My mioneplus cdma phone is looping at logo with boot looping.I try my phone to fastboot mode & recovery mode .But there is no to recovery mode& fastboot mode..Tt is appearing Test mode..Please help me..Sorry for my english langue

Attachments

• Snapshot_20141025.JPG
    Snapshot_20141025.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 376