Xiaomi Hongmi TD + WCDMA CWM+ROOT Guide

Pls anybody say me how I can chance imei number because I cant chance mobileuncle.toolbox_327

Sometimes the imei is lost during the root process, you should check at the xda developers for instructions to get it back.

Sent from my Xiaomi mi2 with Tapatalk. This is why my message could contain spelling mistakes.

Sometimes the imei is lost during the root process, you should check at the xda developers for instructions to get it back.

Sent from my Xiaomi mi2 with Tapatalk. This is why my message could contain spelling mistakes.

I cant root this rom :( When I was checking Permissions root menu is disabled

@Easy, you can turn on/off the camera sounds in the "audio profiles"

Yeah, tried that option without any success, no matter how many times I turn it on it remains in off position and no camera sounds.

The other funny thing is about your question to the Dev team. How come last week's xiaomi.eu multilang build was 4.2.2?

Last edited:
I cant root this rom :( When I was checking Permissions root menu is disabled

Well, you can always reflash this stable version and start from the beginning (1.0) (IT will restored your IMEI too)

http://miui.nexus-lab.com/media/miui/versions/HONGMI.7z
Mirror: http://www.mediafire.com/download/9fo5l798l7n95sy/HONGMI.7z

0. Disconnect USB mobile and turn off mobile.
1. Install Drivers (install.bat)
2. Open Flash tool (SP_FLASH_TOOL_src_v3.1306.0.150 Flash_tool.exe)
3. Click on Scatter loading and select MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt from ROM folder "HM2013023_images_JHBCNAH1.0_4.2"
4. Check the option DA DL ALL With Check SUM
5. Click on firmaware upgrade
6. Remove battery and connect USB to mobile. The process will begin.
7. If a green circle appears, then the process was success.

This instructions has been copied and translated from an Spanish-Forum. I don't know who was the first to create the package and the steps. (The Steps 0 (Zero) was added by me).

Reactions: nelim
Well, you can always reflash this stable version and start from the beginning (1.0) (IT will restored your IMEI too)

http://miui.nexus-lab.com/media/miui/versions/HONGMI.7z
Mirror: http://www.mediafire.com/download/9fo5l798l7n95sy/HONGMI.7z

0. Disconnect USB mobile and turn off mobile.
1. Install Drivers (install.bat)
2. Open Flash tool (SP_FLASH_TOOL_src_v3.1306.0.150 Flash_tool.exe)
3. Click on Scatter loading and select MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt from ROM folder "HM2013023_images_JHBCNAH1.0_4.2"
4. Check the option DA DL ALL With Check SUM
5. Click on firmaware upgrade
6. Remove battery and connect USB to mobile. The process will begin.
7. If a green circle appears, then the process was success.

This instructions has been copied and translated from an Spanish-Forum. I don't know who was the first to create the package and the steps. (The Steps 0 (Zero) was added by me).

Thank you :) its work

I have just loaded this version miuiandroid_multi_HM2013023_WCDMA_JHBCNAH4.0_jb-4.2 but I can't do root process. I can't understand why it is happening so

I have just loaded this version miuiandroid_multi_HM2013023_WCDMA_JHBCNAH4.0_jb-4.2 but I can't do root process. I can't understand why it is happening so
Could you provide the steps you are following, also the guide for ROOT as well please :)

I guess I found a bug. I am abating vibrancy in touching key but when I close and open the phone , it turns the beginning so the vibrancy opens. is there a solution for this?

Reactions: MarkHUK
I guess I found a bug. I am abating vibrancy in touching key but when I close and open the phone , it turns the beginning so the vibrancy opens. is there a solution for this?
have you turned off the haptic feedback?

Settings-> sound and turn of all vibrate settings. Do the same at the language and input for your keyboard vibrations.

Alread
Settings-> sound and turn of all vibrate settings. Do the same at the language and input for your keyboard vibrations.

dont work :( I close and open the phone , it turns the beginning so the vibrancy opens.

Does it vibrate when you turn in the phone after a boot? That's normal behaviour.
Does it vibrate when you get it out off standby? I don't have this.
1 more thing check you theme, perhaps, the used theme has a vibrating setting in it (check the manual settings if your theme).

Does it vibrate when you turn in the phone after a boot? That's normal behaviour.
Does it vibrate when you get it out off standby? I don't have this.
1 more thing check you theme, perhaps, the used theme has a vibrating setting in it (check the manual settings if your theme).

Only touching key vibrating All time.